NYC Subway Struggles

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I once saw a lady try to jam a stroller into the doors to stop them from closing in DC. The baby was in the stroller and the doors would not open. She was yelling and a police officer had to help her dumb ass. It delayed the train at least 5 minutes. Everyone on the train was judging the shyt out of her when they finally got the baby and stroller unstuck. The office damn near cussed her out.

:mjlol:

Daps
3am every morning I catch this bytch even if I gotta run for it... :francis:

If your in the middle of the day rush in nyc... there's always another train coming if that shyt is packed, then wait for the next one... a packed train is the worst thing in the world... :scusthov:

Im in ATL stay fairly close to a train station and my girl ask why I never bus or train to work-- Im like this is why I drive- I dont wanna sit next to ANYONE and only weirdo thats gonna be in my car lookin for change is ME :wow:

Daps
I once saw a lady try to jam a stroller into the doors to stop them from closing in DC. The baby was in the stroller and the doors would not open. She was yelling and a police officer had to help her dumb ass. It delayed the train at least 5 minutes. Everyone on the train was judging the shyt out of her when they finally got the baby and stroller unstuck. The office damn near cussed her out.

:mjlol:

I can literally see them judging her :dead::dead::dead::dead:

200.gif

200.gif

giphy.gif

200.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Im in ATL stay fairly close to a train station and my girl ask why I never bus or train to work-- Im like this is why I drive- I dont wanna sit next to ANYONE and only weirdo thats gonna be in my car lookin for change is ME :wow:

Yep I miss my car hard body... I'm tired of taking the bus and train but I gotta endure it for a long while longer... :mjcry:

That was the worst things about taking a train or a bus, either the bums fighting, train traffic, or some other dumb shyt here in nyc... :scust:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
3am every morning I catch this bytch even if I gotta run for it... :francis:

If your in the middle of the day rush in nyc... there's always another train coming if that shyt is packed, then wait for the next one... a packed train is the worst thing in the world... :scusthov:
Packed train in July,August,September and the one car that feels like no a/c and it takes only one person to stink up the whole car because they forgot to put on deodorant during rush hour.:scust:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I acutally havent rode tha train in years- but It was still funny :manny: & i still can relate to the days when I did rely on the BART & MARTA :mjcry:
where do ya'll live and work in NYC if ya'll have these cars? Ya'll can't be doing either in manhattan