NYC man gets his skull cracked after using the N word on man who was minding his biz

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps

:what:why the fukk u writing so much. Nobody reading alla dat plehboi.

I respectfully disagree with your assertion that nobody will read my post in its entirety, sir.

I do, however, acknowledge that some people will either skip over it, or quote it and reply with humorous "didn't read lol" gifs.

If you don't feel like reading any of it, then I understand......

Peace and love, to all......

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

:what:why the fukk u writing so much. Nobody reading alla dat plehboi.

negged, bytch:birdman:

I respectfully disagree with your assertion that nobody will read my post in its entirety, sir.

I do, however, acknowledge that some people will either skip over it, or quote it and reply with humorous "didn't read lol" gifs.

If you don't feel like reading any of it, then I understand......

Peace and love, to all......

I think he is the dollar store bootleg @Mr. Somebody :laff:

Last edited by a moderator:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
this is why I was so scared to sock the shyt out of any one I ain't trying to go to jail it fukkin sucks. but I will slap the shyt out of someone though Charlie Murphy style

What's the sentence for a physical altercation in NYC? Does NYC have 3 strikes as well? Fighting in Atlanta/Miami and getting out the next day :blessed:

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
Imagine if the black dude would have smashed his head against the concrete, the guy might have only had abrasions instead of getting his skull cracked :mjpls:

:wtf:

Let me get this straight.

You're comparing the potential injury of someone's skull falling and hitting the ground from a distance of 5 or 6 feet, to the injury of someone's head being knocked to the ground from a few inches away?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Reminds me of what I did to a cac that called me that when I was in 3rd grade :pachaha:

I punched a CAC dead in the mouth when he called me that in grade school. No lie, he was like :to: "Why'd you hit me?" :dead:My sig talks about post-nut clairvoyance, but there's also a post-popped clairvoyance. Nikkaz be like :snoop: "what was I thinking?" :krs:

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
What's the sentence for a physical altercation in NYC? Does NYC have 3 strikes as well? Fighting in Atlanta/Miami and getting out the next day :blessed:

no 3 strikes in ny

they charged him with assault with intent to harm a :pachaha: charge. Hes in critical condition though i bet theyre waiting to see if he dies.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:wtf:

Let me get this straight.

You're comparing the potential injury of someone's skull falling and hitting the ground from a distance of 5 or 6 feet, to the injury of someone's head being knocked to the ground from a few inches away?

I'm saying if the guy had got on top of the CAC offender and smashed his head into the concrete, the CAC offender would have only had abrasions, the black guy maybe wouldn't have gotten arrested due to the minor abrasions caused by smashing a human head into concrete :mjpls:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
no 3 strikes in ny

they charged him with assault with intent to harm a :pachaha: charge. Hes in critical condition though i bet theyre waiting to see if he dies.

That's the problem with CACs man. They're so fragile. They on some :pacspit: sh*t, you hit 'em one time, and they like :deadrose: and you hopin' they don't have permanent brain damage :wow: