NYC man gets his skull cracked after using the N word on man who was minding his biz

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Damn dude looking like the Pillsbury dough boy on that Geico commercial when he said "I'll get it together I promise" lol

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
Then Reddish saw the blood oozing he fled the scene, leaving his girlfriend at the burrito joint, police said.

:laff:

When I read that part it reminded me of when Peter from Family Guy beat up that kid and then ran away :heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
i swear if u get majority of these dudes drunk from your co-workers, cops and everyday people u would get the truth how they feel.

fuk a lie-detector test, a judge and a jury -- get a 12 pack of bud light and u get the truth..

I met a few of my coworkers at a bar after work and one had been there for a while already drinking and the white waitress that was serving us called him out for saying racists stuff before I got there. I was like :ufdup:

He is from Alvin, TX a hicktown...hometown of Nolan Ryan. So no surprise :manny:

I ended up kicking it with the white girl after she got off work afterwards. I know he didn't like that and I let him know the next day too, just to :mj: on him

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
“You n-----s are why I lost my job,”

:russ: He mad :umad:

But on the other hand, this nikka almost killed this man by cracking his skull open which can result in him getting an attempted murder charge. :wow: Watch him get arrested now.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
i read somewhere that the white dude just lost his job at goldman sachs and his girlfriend or something and i'm wondering how he figured nikkaz are to blame

White people don't know shyt about personal responsibility. The blame nikkas and mexicans for everything.

:laff: @ CACs blaming blacks for the recession of 2008. They really did blame the blacks for it.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
White people don't know shyt about personal responsibility. The blame nikkas and mexicans for everything.

:laff: @ CACs blaming blacks for the recession of 2008. They really did blame the blacks for it.

Don't forget Jews :heh:

White people really think they are victims of Amerikkka...fukk em :pacspit:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

concise

Veteran
Daps
One of the comments smh so stupid I laughed:

White people shouldn't have to control their racist tendencies. Black people have to learn how not to be reactive to them, right.

Coleman_wtf.gif

This is a prime example of a "cac" right here. Throw out common sense, decency, and courtesy, and that's what you get.

:snoop:
Do you people know how to read sarcasm?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Don't start no shyt, won't be no shyt. On the other hand breh could've just brushed that shyt off unless drunk dude put hands on him or was in his face.