NYC man gets his skull cracked after using the N word on man who was minding his biz

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This drunken idiot wasn't worth a bruised knuckle, let alone his freedom. poor choice.

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
trauma13n-5-web.jpg

I wonder which Coli poster this was :mjpls:

kickz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't condone this shyt, I would've probably grabbed him by the throat and humiliated him infront of everyone without potentially killing him like he did here.

The law ain't kind to our people

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I hope they never catch the man who punched him.
I feel guilty admitting that I hope the yt dude never wakes up. (Those black cops on the scene are investigating mighty hard.)

--> aq out <--

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I hope they never catch the man who punched him.
I feel guilty admitting that I hope the yt dude never wakes up. (Those black cops on the scene are investigating mighty hard.)

--> aq out <--

word, I hope homie was a visitor from out of state.

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
word, I hope homie was a visitor from out of state.

:ld:

A black man tried to help a white, boozed up guy who had stumbled into his table at a West Village restaurant&#8212; but wound up knocking him out when shouted the N-word, cops said.

Douglas Reddish, 25, ate with his girlfriend at Benny&#8217;s Burritos on Greenwich Ave. on Friday night when the soused stranger knocked into their outdoor table, authorities said.

Reddish steadied him since he lost his footing, cops said. Waiters had been rushing over to shoo him away.

&#8220;This n----r wants to fight me,&#8221; the belligerent man roared, cops said. Then Reddish punched him, cops said.

He fell backwards and landed on the sidewalk. His head smashed against the concrete curb and bled profusely, cops said.

&#8220;He was out cold. I thought he was dead,&#8221; said Benny&#8217;s worker Robert Garcia.

Not realizing how much damage he inflicted, Reddish went in for another blow, but was held back by employees, cops said.

When Reddish saw the blood oozing he fled the scene, leaving his girlfriend at the burrito joint, police said.

He didn&#8217;t get far.

Police arrested him blocks away and charged him with assault for attacking the unidentified man, who is believed to be in his 30s.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Sad situation all around. The restaurant is partly to blame too. You see someone is boozed out his mind in your place, bounce him the fukk out!
Hopefully the black guy won't face any consequences and hopefully the white guy will take a good hard look at himself after this and start making some changes.

I wouldn't hold my breath for either though.:snoop: