NYC man gets his skull cracked after using the N word on man who was minding his biz

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i read somewhere that the white dude just lost his job at goldman sachs and his girlfriend or something and i'm wondering how he figured nikkaz are to blame

The article in the post said he was so drunk he was having trouble standing. I'm sure black people had nothing to do w his personal situation but liquor has a way of bringing out your true emotions. I'm sure the guy was a loser and his that's why his life fell apart, the booze just brought the bigotry to the surface.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The article in the post said he was so drunk he was having trouble standing. I'm sure black people had nothing to do w his personal situation but liquor has a way of bringing out your true emotions. I'm sure the guy was a loser and his that's why his life fell apart, the booze just brought the bigotry to the surface.

I think a black guy from Harlem took his girl...

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
a white guy lost his job to a black man

PAUL-MOONEY-GIVES-HIS-TAKE-ON-THE-RIHANNA-CHRIS-BROWN-INCIDENT.jpg

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
this is why I was so scared to sock the shyt out of any one I ain't trying to go to jail it fukkin sucks. but I will slap the shyt out of someone though Charlie Murphy style

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i read somewhere that the white dude just lost his job at goldman sachs and his girlfriend or something and i'm wondering how he figured nikkaz are to blame

Cuz nikkas are the cause of everything from cancer to the deficit in these people's minds.

Tough decision to make in the heat of the moment but I've done the same thing before. In court I'd say I was fearful for my life. White people saying "******" is often preceding extreme acts of violence. Good on the man for knocking the shyt out of dude.

Also, for the more talented of you, I see an opportunity for a new smilie.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
the dude who got his head smashed looks like one those NYC gentrification hipsters you guys always talk about :leostare:

9.99% they not racist to black folks faces doe. The 1% get laid out like homeboy in the story. All on the floor, arm spread out like he got the stone cold stunner :laugh:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
The guy who punched him got arrested. White guy deserved it but now the black dude will be caught up in the system. Hard to walk away from those situations in the heat of the moment when your pride is telling you otherwise but that's usually the best move. shytty all around.

Let's see how mamy fukks will be given if this dude dies and the puncher is tried for involuntary manslaughter.