NYC man gets his skull cracked after using the N word on man who was minding his biz

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Sure they don't, until that bull pen slams shut behind them. Guarentee 99% start asking themselves why they didn't just walk away.:yeshrug:

Yeah, well hindsight is 20/20, breh. Everyone has triggers.

its just how i type on forums ? no-one's complained before :sitdown:

don't worry in my work documents i don't space this much :whew:

I do it too and I wish more people would when they had long walls of text. Makes shyt easier to read.

Daps
Good.

People need to stop using that fukking word.

I hear young white kids using it a lot and no one is checking them on it, that word is connected to way too much to just be using it like it's nothing.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Kinda funny the same thing can be said about black people on here.

I`m sure people using all that CAC talk don't do that shyt to peoples faces.

I wanted to say something I do in real life that is the polar opposite of this statement with myself as an example but I'll keep shut about my offline antics online. :sitdown:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
lol @ people applauding another black man in jail

but at least he punched the guy right? :lolbron:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The black guy should have just walked away :yeshrug:

After throwing that fakkit cac in front of a moving bus. :demonic:

Don't start no shyt won't be no shyt.

Daps
Let's see how mamy fukks will be given if this dude dies and the puncher is tried for involuntary manslaughter.

:yawn:

involuntary manslaughter, if hes not a career criminal he'll be out in 3 months. Sir Liquid Courage paid a much higher price:birdman:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
This is quite a sad and demonic incident, friends.

I am certain that most of us agree that both men were in the wrong.

On the one hand, you have a drunk, clearly-racist white man, who made the decision to harass and use offensive language towards an innocent, random black male. The excuse given is that he was drunk, and that he had recently been fired, which would have led to his actions. However, personal stress and difficulties are never an excuse for such actions. It is never a wise decision to poison the body by putting oneself into a state of extreme drunkenness, as such a state usually leads to further unwise decisions. Also, it is never okay to see others as inferior or bad in any way, due to their physical appearance (the only exception may be when it comes to love and relationships, in which case physical attraction inevitably comes into play, e.g. women who typically prefer taller or stronger men). Racism is such a demonic force to retain inside you. It is the force that prevents you from seeing the good in many amazing persons. It is the force that keeps hate in your heart, which is so demonic. This particular white male should not be hated, but rather pitied for the sorry state that he's in.....and I am not referring to his injuries. He is so demonic, friends.

On the other hand......you have a black male who made the decision to cause harm to another, over mere words. Yes, we are all aware of how disgusting racial slurs of any kind are, especially the word '******'. The word is almost a demonic force in itself. For a white person to say that word to (or about) a black person when the ugly history behind it is well-known; it speaks volumes about that person. However, despite this, it is still not acceptable to assault someone unless they either assault you first, attempt to assault you first, or directly threaten to harm you via words or a gesture (in this article, it was not suggested that the white man did any of the three). This black man should have known that he was more than just a '******', as the white man suggested. If he had kept that in mind and also acknowledged the white man's pathetic state, I am certain that he would not have allowed himself to have such an extreme emotional reaction to the words of a fool. While there is certainly nothing wrong with being offended by the slur, and even approaching and speaking to the white man and his demonic behavior, again, the black man should not have hit him at that point. The black man should have known that he was not in a movie; in the movies, usually when someone is punched, they live afterwards. Real life does not work that way; there are factors that can cause a seemingly simple punch to cause a very serious injury or condition, or even take a life. And of course when that happens, time spent in a demonic prison is usually not far away. As foolish as the white man was, it cannot be denied that the black man was also foolish to risk his freedom being taken away by assaulting a hate-filled man who said a few words that offended him. He is so demonic, friends.

Let us not keep hate in our hearts that manifests itself into offensive racial slurs that are uttered toward innocent people. Let us also refrain from physically attacking persons over mere words. It is so demonic, friends.

Daps
This is quite a sad and demonic incident, friends.

I am certain that most of us agree that both men were in the wrong.

On the one hand, you have a drunk, clearly-racist white man, who made the decision to harass and use offensive language towards an innocent, random black male. The excuse given is that he was drunk, and that he had recently been fired, which would have led to his actions. However, personal stress and difficulties are never an excuse for such actions. It is never a wise decision to poison the body by putting oneself into a state of extreme drunkenness, as such a state usually leads to further unwise decisions. Also, it is never okay to see others as inferior or bad in any way, due to their physical appearance (the only exception may be when it comes to love and relationships, in which case physical attraction inevitably comes into play, e.g. women who typically prefer taller or stronger men). Racism is such a demonic force to retain inside you. It is the force that prevents you from seeing the good in many amazing persons. It is the force that keeps hate in your heart, which is so demonic. This particular white male should not be hated, but rather pitied for the sorry state that he's in.....and I am not referring to his injuries. He is so demonic, friends.

On the other hand......you have a black male who made the decision to cause harm to another, over mere words. Yes, we are all aware of how disgusting racial slurs of any kind are, especially the word '******'. The word is almost a demonic force in itself. For a white person to say that word to (or about) a black person when the ugly history behind it is well-known; it speaks volumes about that person. However, despite this, it is still not acceptable to assault someone unless they either assault you first, attempt to assault you first, or directly threaten to harm you via words or a gesture (in this article, it was not suggested that the white man did any of the three). This black man should have known that he was more than just a '******', as the white man suggested. If he had kept that in mind and also acknowledged the white man's pathetic state, I am certain that he would not have allowed himself to have such an extreme emotional reaction to the words of a fool. While there is certainly nothing wrong with being offended by the slur, and even approaching and speaking to the white man and his demonic behavior, again, the black man should not have hit him at that point. The black man should have known that he was not in a movie; in the movies, usually when someone is punched, they live afterwards. Real life does not work that way; there are factors that can cause a seemingly simple punch to cause a very serious injury or condition, or even take a life. And of course when that happens, time spent in a demonic prison is usually not far away. As foolish as the white man was, it cannot be denied that the black man was also foolish to risk his freedom being taken away by assaulting a hate-filled man who said a few words that offended him. He is so demonic, friends.

Let us not keep hate in our hearts that manifests itself into offensive racial slurs that are uttered toward innocent people. Let us also refrain from physically attacking persons over mere words. It is so demonic, friends.

:what:why the fukk u writing so much. Nobody reading alla dat plehboi.

negged, bytch.:birdman:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
All these internet videos and this George Zimmerman case and youtube and Yahoo comments made cac's think they could do that shyt in real life. :russ:

Nah cacs this ain't forums where u can talk smack without consequences. :smugdraper:

In real life talk shyt to a black man and don't be shocked when you get your skull cracked and not a single fukk will be given. :birdman:

Imagine if the black dude would have smashed his head against the concrete, the guy might have only had abrasions instead of getting his skull cracked :mjpls: