NYC man gets his skull cracked after using the N word on man who was minding his biz

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Sure they don't, until that bull pen slams shut behind them. Guarentee 99% start asking themselves why they didn't just walk away.:yeshrug:

Again some people just don't give a fukk about alladat. :ld:

White people are used to running into people like you who have a 'walk away' mentality and saying shyt online so they forget some people have nothing to lose.

You can't think everyone thinks like u...if a cat already has a long rap sheet who gives zero fukks then going back to jail won't mean shyt to him :ld:

point blank period is cacs should realize they might run into a mature black man who ignores them or a thug who gives no fukks, if ur out there talking shyt be prepared to get hit :ld:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the comments smh so stupid I laughed:

White people shouldn't have to control their racist tendencies. Black people have to learn how not to be reactive to them, right.

Cacs are the most entitled people on earth. Its amazing. :skip:

CAC%20logo.ashx

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again some people just don't give a fukk about alladat. :ld:

White people are used to running into people like you who have a 'walk away' mentality and saying shyt online so they forget some people have nothing to lose.

You can't think everyone thinks like u...if a cat already has a long rap sheet who gives zero fukks then going back to jail won't mean shyt to him :ld:

point blank period is cacs should realize they might run into a mature black man who ignores them or a thug who gives no fukks, if ur out there talking shyt be prepared to get hit :ld:
You ain't gotta start a new paragraph every sentence breh.:whoa:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cant say i blame dude. ive never been mad enough to the point where i take people's race into account when trying to disrespect them.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
The guy who punched him got arrested. White guy deserved it but now the black dude will be caught up in the system. Hard to walk away from those situations in the heat of the moment when your pride is telling you otherwise but that's usually the best move. shytty all around.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i read somewhere that the white dude just lost his job at goldman sachs and his girlfriend or something and i'm wondering how he figured nikkaz are to blame