NYC man gets his skull cracked after using the N word on man who was minding his biz

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
i swear if u get majority of these dudes drunk from your co-workers, cops and everyday people u would get the truth how they feel.

fuk a lie-detector test, a judge and a jury -- get a 12 pack of bud light and u get the truth..

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Kinda funny the same thing can be said about black people on here.

I`m sure people using all that CAC talk don't do that shyt to peoples faces.

That's why the internet is :blessed: you can wild out on e-thugs with no repercussions. But if you do this sh*t on twitter/facebook :ufdup: goons on either side will get at you

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i swear if u get majority of these dudes drunk from your co-workers, cops and everyday people u would get the truth how they feel.

fuk a lie-detector test, a judge and a jury -- get a 12 pack of bud light and u get the truth..

genius.. :ohhh:

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a white guy lost his job to a black man

PAUL-MOONEY-GIVES-HIS-TAKE-ON-THE-RIHANNA-CHRIS-BROWN-INCIDENT.jpg

[ame=http://youtu.be/768h3Tz4Qik]Southpark - They Took Our Job! - YouTube[/ame]

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Out in 3 month and a lifetime criminal record

Hope this man wasn't planning on ever getting/maintaining a good job. Once you get that felony/misdemeanor, it's over. I recently had a scare where I thought I had a misdemeanor, turns out it was dismissed after 6 months. No record. :pachaha:

I'm not a punk but I learned to my keep my hands to myself. :salute:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
One of the comments smh so stupid I laughed:

White people shouldn't have to control their racist tendencies. Black people have to learn how not to be reactive to them, right.

Coleman_wtf.gif

This is a prime example of a "cac" right here. Throw out common sense, decency, and courtesy, and that's what you get.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...

or pop a Ringwald,i swear you can't lie off that shyt,that shyt is truth serum in pill form

and which one of you miscreants is gonna make a smilie off this first?