NYC is the GOAT melting pot for Black ethnicities

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
As someone who lived in mad different sides of Brooklyn as an African American, the most I’ve ever gotten is a chicks mom might say “oh u a yankee”, which isn’t an insult... All this other shyt about nikkas rolling they eyes at us and trying to stay away from us when we live exclusively in the same areas simply is not true. They don’t look down on us, they don’t keep their kids away from us.

When you grow up here, being Black is a universal concept (as it should be). A nikka saying he Jamaican or Grenadian is basically like saying he a Lakers fan, it’s not something that divides us.. When you go on the parkway for Labor Day with your American flag, nobody looks twice... When I got hit up in 2014 it was an old ass Grenadian lady that ran downstairs and helped me, got blood all on her and shyt.. she didn’t ask me where my grandparents come from.

If a nikka tells you NYC has some kind of ethnic rivalry or separation between AA, Africans & West Indians then he’s lying, point blank period,

The only thing I WILL say is that Immigrants tend to not understand why we claim American given our history

Only exception is nikkas getting at Haitians but that’s something else.

Me and my prof(he part Guyanese) SOMETIMES had to "educate" certain Caribbeans but shyt was cool for the most part.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
really LI? i see most of them in the bronx, my fam included

Nah, he's right. My ex is from Elmont, LI. She grew up with a lot of nigerians there along with some of them living in Hempstead.

Though the Bronx is still very much a stronghold for a lot of West Africans(though it's mostly Ghanaians, Senegalese, Gambians, Malians up there)

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Places that are filled with nikkas who mingle with white liberals and immigrants tend to have the most c00ns imo (NY and California). Even the people from these areas who are self proclaimed pro blacks really are just some blavity blacks who will ride for trannies, homos and non black immigrants. Would never raise my kids in any area like that which is why I denied my companies offer to be transferred to NY and will be heading to Chicago instead :yeshrug:

Funny cause the c00ns on TV aren’t heavily from NYC or Cali!