NYC is the GOAT melting pot for Black ethnicities

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Na, foundational is the correct term. USA as we know it/it came to be would be more drastically different w/o the Afram base than it would if you erased Amerindians.
shyt would be as bland as Australia or New Zealand without us. These nikkas really think cacs is what gave America all this flavor.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I think that there are a LOT more Ethiopians (and East Africans) in the metro NY/NJ/CT area than people think.
Look at the houses of worship, many of the Orthodox churches have gone from eastern European congregants to fully Ethiopian.

When you purchase phone calling cards....now there are usually written instructions on the back to hear calling options in Spanish, French Kreyol, and Amharic.

They might not be as visible as the English or French speaking Africans, but they are definitely out here.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
No offense and I’m not trying to be funny but Why are u trying to have convos with strangers? No one is trying to have a convo with strangers here.... lol, small talk is ok but there’s a time and place; we’re just trying to get where we need to with minimal interruption. Even DC is like that... no one is conversing on subways... book, headphones, etc... Being hot out just adds fuel to the fire. You’re from NJ...? I didnt even see people talking like that on the PATH or NJT

I mean exactly that small talk, people don't want that either unless they are looking for something out of you.
There's too many people in New York for people to have such close small dialogue with one another :picard: shyt is not right. It's the woat on the train, it reminds me of high school party like behavior, everyone just looks uncomfortable

I can't be in the financial district of new york/train station and not chalk it up with some black folks see if we can help one another. One guy actually left me his card. Too many of us and so few of us in this environment to not to see what possibility can come out of a conversation.

People don't talk like that in generally I know what the city is like always worked here, it's just one of those it's a damn shame.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
bytch get the fukk out my face you rat muthafukkas rep Latin America. You ain't got room to talk about shyt. Them muthafukkas got y'all thinking y'all white and shyt. I don't claim these cracka muthafukkas. You nikkas can't be this fukkin stupid. My ancestors was in this muthafukka before it was even an official country. We literally built this bytch. Give a fukk bout no Goddamn cracker or how they feel.

:gucci:Im dark skinned and Black...ur upset and misguided. I “rep” black and Afro-Latin. Not Mexicac. Think more Bernice Burgos or juju and less Penelope Cruz or Jessica alba. Save all that fukk this and fukk that overly emotive ranting and rat shyt for the cacs... but ur the type that wouldn’t say that shyt to a cacs face in public regardless. This internet lets you talk that shyt but rarely do you live it. There’s a bunch of them (cacs) on here and yet I’ve never seen you come at them with this level of vitriol. :jbhmm:

And I think I’m white?.. Never that.... I just dont need to prove my blackness as much as you seem to.
:sas2::hubie:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
:gucci:Im dark skinned and Black...ur upset and misguided. Think more Bernice Burgos or juju and less Penelope Cruz or Jessica alba. Save all that fukk this and fukk that overly emotive ranting and rat shyt for the cacs... but ur the type that wouldn’t say that shyt to a cacs face in public regardless. There’s a bunch of them on here and yet I’ve never seen you come at them with this level of vitriol. :jbhmm:

And I think I’m white?.. Never that.... I just dont need to prove my blackness as much as you seem to.
You got me completely the fukk fukked up wit that.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You got me completely the fukk fukked up wit that.
K....Bye. No further discussion.... ur not the first and def won’t be the last to get me fukked up with that white Latin America non black shyt either. Never met me in person or know enough about me irl to let that cac shyt or any cac associations, or cac associated activities to even come out your mouth in my presence, clearly.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
:gucci:Im dark skinned and Black...ur upset and misguided. I “rep” black and Afro-Latin. Not Mexicac. Think more Bernice Burgos or juju and less Penelope Cruz or Jessica alba. Save all that fukk this and fukk that overly emotive ranting and rat shyt for the cacs... but ur the type that wouldn’t say that shyt to a cacs face in public regardless. This internet lets you talk that shyt but rarely do you live it. There’s a bunch of them (cacs) on here and yet I’ve never seen you come at them with this level of vitriol. :jbhmm:

so you got the yeeks
:mjgrin:?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We (as in AAs) should promote what’s best for us without regard for what cacs think

Regarding ATL - Georgia whites are trump supporters

We already had a Ghanaian breh in here confirm that what I said happens
It doesn't matter what he said breh, you still lying like a MFer

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I can't be in the financial district of new york/train station and not chalk it up with some black folks see if we can help one another. One guy actually left me his card. Too many of us and so few of us in this environment to not to see what possibility can come out of a conversation.
:ohhh::salute:
True...I agree with that. I understand where you’re coming from. I’m stuck behind this wall of introversion some times and other times people are just one track minded focused on everyday situations or their own issues that we’re not open to that type of dialogue. Salute to you for being open minded and receptive despite all that opposition out here. Made me think too.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Same with Senegalese people. Their numbers in this city are small in the African community compared to Ghanaians and Nigerians but they surprisingly have a lot of cultural presence owning restaurants to promote their country well.

Yea but Senegalese do have their own hood though. 116th aka Little French Africa is named after them!