NYC is the GOAT melting pot for Black ethnicities

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Can you prove that it wasn’t in NY?

You let 6ix9ine and French Montana say the N word :hhh:, we cut from a different cloth

Everyone says the N word in all places. You sound stupid.

You talking about how you fukk with Chicago yet there are videos of Mexicans and Ricans (69 being of both nationalities) in Hispanic gangs using the N word all over YouTube lol.

The other day I saw a video of an Asian crip using the N word in a rap video.

You got real Asian gangstas like Chinamack from New York who never ever uses that word.

And French Montana uses the word causes he’s from the Bronx and despite him being Arab he’s always been known as the White African. No1 gives a shyt!

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Bruh, how was the Jollof Festival? I forgot about it until it was over :snoop:
joint was packed. it's definitely growing. they gonna have to get a bigger venue for next year. They actually ran out of jollof rice at the jollof rice festival :mjlol:

the melanin. black queens everywhere :blessed:

Liberia took the crown this year.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I'm in new york now for almost a week while looking for a new house.
Only lived here has a child and 6 months in college.

The best way to describe New York is nothing else compares to all of the fukkery and life thrown at you at once.
That's why has someone from new jersey it's has been hard this week to get used to fast pace lifestyle everyone here lives on a day to day basis

I could never live here long term, too many folks. Great place to have business, visit, work at but long term living I'm cool off the traffic, desensitized from fukkery and overall constant fast pace of things.

The difference between new jersey and new york is like comparing rural living to japan :russ:

I was on the train having conversation with strangers they were all looking at me like where is this nikka from. It's hot in here and you are trying to have a conversation breh :laff:

I'd get lost and ask for directions, the answers I got. Just took my expensive uber to go 5 miles away

Where in NJ are you from cause parts of Northern NJ can compete with other boroughs like Jersey City.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
joint was packed. it's definitely growing. they gonna have to get a bigger venue for next year. They actually ran out of jollof rice at the jollof rice festival :mjlol:

the melanin. black queens everywhere :blessed:

Liberia took the crown this year.

:snoop: Pissed that I missed out. This year and last. Glad to see it's picking up. They ran out of Jollof last year as well.

Nigeria took the first crown in the DMV area so it's all good. Let some of these other countries enjoy their 15 mins of fame.

Daps
It doesn't matter what he said breh, you still lying like a MFer
Never that. I could even post up my pics from Ghana when I go back home. I got nothing but love for Ghanaians, I was shown mad love over there and your jollof is much better than advertised, your women are smart too :wow:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bro Elmont is Nigerian as fukk. From the stakes all the way to the terminal it’s mostly west Africans. I didn’t really see Haitians like that.

Elmont in Long Island? You are obviously confused unless you speaking about another part of the city with the same name.

To make it worse Elmont is next door to the most Haitian hood in Queens, Cambria Heights.

I’m very familiar with Elmont and Valley Stream and both areas are very Haitian and you can look up the population numbers online!

Elmont with one of the highest percentages of Haitian ancestry, research shows

Elmont with one of the highest percentages of Haitian ancestry, research shows

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Nah, he's right. My ex is from Elmont, LI. She grew up with a lot of nigerians there along with some of them living in Hempstead.

Though the Bronx is still very much a stronghold for a lot of West Africans(though it's mostly Ghanaians, Senegalese, Gambians, Malians up there)

Yea but Elmont has always been mostly Haitian with Jamaican following them. Nigerians don’t have a majority or clear domination of that area.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
No he’s wrong most Africans live in Manhattan, Bronx and Westchester County!

He's not wrong. LI has a sizeable amount of Africans. I've walked inside at least 4 different African joints in Elmont alone.

Now of course its nothing compared to the presence of Haitians but saying Africans are not present there is a complete lie.