NYC is the GOAT melting pot for Black ethnicities

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Most of those gay's and trannies are probably transplants from your neck of the woods. Claim the south is behind but then turn around and claim the south leads in progressive fakkitism brehs.
where did I say the south is behind? And they left NYC, why do they feel safer down there?

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
You’ll find more Ethiopian restaurants in NYC than actual Ethiopian people :francis:

The only girl I met who was Ethiopian who lived in Crown Heights was actually a transplant from DC who moved to NYC to pursue acting :ehh:

Same with Senegalese people. Their numbers in this city are small in the African community compared to Ghanaians and Nigerians but they surprisingly have a lot of cultural presence owning restaurants to promote their country well.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:whoa: nothing wrong with that. What Im pointing out is that afram's, Americaness can and should never be questioned/debated by anyone, including a good deal of white americans. So when aframs as you put it "defend america," I wouldn't look at it as thinking as or using cac rhetoric.
Just seems odd to defend a place that took so much.:hubie:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I was on the train having conversation with strangers they were all looking at me like where is this nikka from. It's hot in here

No offense and I’m not trying to be funny but Why are u trying to have convos with strangers? No one is trying to have a convo with strangers here.... lol, small talk is ok but there’s a time and place; we’re just trying to get where we need to with minimal interruption. Even DC is like that... no one is conversing on subways... book, headphones, etc... Being hot out just adds fuel to the fire. You’re from NJ...? I didnt even see people talking like that on the PATH or NJT

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yes nikka because I am America.
:gucci::what: Ohhhhhh Reallllyyyyy? So I guess Colin Kaepernick and anyone else not saluting the flag is offensive to you? You celebrate the 4th of July too? How about Juneteenth? You prob celebrate MLK day but not Malcolm X day huh? Black Hustory month is prob your set aside instead of year long learning? These cops, politicians, and racist 911 callers don’t seem to claim or defend you.
:patrice:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
As someone who lived in mad different sides of Brooklyn as an African American, the most I’ve ever gotten is a chicks mom might say “oh u a yankee”, which isn’t an insult... All this other shyt about nikkas rolling they eyes at us and trying to stay away from us when we live exclusively in the same areas simply is not true. They don’t look down on us, they don’t keep their kids away from us.

When you grow up here, being Black is a universal concept (as it should be). A nikka saying he Jamaican or Grenadian is basically like saying he a Lakers fan, it’s not something that divides us.. When you go on the parkway for Labor Day with your American flag, nobody looks twice... When I got hit up in 2014 it was an old ass Grenadian lady that ran downstairs and helped me, got blood all on her and shyt.. she didn’t ask me where my grandparents come from.

If a nikka tells you NYC has some kind of ethnic rivalry or separation between AA, Africans & West Indians then he’s lying, point blank period,

The only thing I WILL say is that Immigrants tend to not understand why we claim American given our history

Only exception is nikkas getting at Haitians but that’s something else.
:mjgrin:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
:gucci::what: Ohhhhhh Reallllyyyyy? So I guess Colin Kaepernick and anyone else not saluting the flag is offensive to you? You celebrate the 4th of July too? How about Juneteenth? These cops, politicians, and racist 911 callers don’t seem to claim you.
:patrice:
bytch get the fukk out my face you rat muthafukkas rep Latin America. You ain't got room to talk about shyt. Them muthafukkas got y'all thinking y'all white and shyt. I don't claim these cracka muthafukkas. You nikkas can't be this fukkin stupid. My ancestors was in this muthafukka before it was even an official country. We literally built this bytch. Give a fukk bout no Goddamn cracker or how they feel.