NYC is the GOAT melting pot for Black ethnicities

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The thing is, aframs are more American than a good deal of those cacs. Only cacs more/same level of American as aframs are OG stock americans.

Old Stock Americans, Old Pioneer Stock, or Anglo-Americans are people who are descended from the original settlers of the Thirteen Colonies,[1] of mostly British ancestry, who immigrated in the 17th and the 18th centuries.[2][3][4][5][6][7]
You make a very good point. I forget about cac ethinicities(they are all cac to me.) And migrations. I see your point.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Lol at “constantly” I praised Jews one time :deadmanny:

Nicole is a Cac name too:stopitslime:

And that’s dope that your proud of your Latina roots, you’re in the perfect city. I’ll stick to my own though. I bow down to no other race because we some soldiers where I’m from. Meanwhile nikkas in certain other cities have videos of them getting put to sleep by racist white boys couldn’t be me
You mean the video that op lied about being from NY but wasn't ?

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I did that and nothing happened. I was in chi in 2014 visiting my buddy. His kung fu school is in the south side. I walked around with him to go train, said at least it ain't the south . Too slow down there for me. Nothing happened. I like Chicago though reminds me of NYC.
Right lol.

nikkas really be chattin on here son lmao. Thread reads like a damn fantasy novel. Wild duck tales in this jawn,

The Coli and this south will rise again bullshyt :russ:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
You make a very good point. I forget about cac ethinicities(they are all cac to me.) And migrations. I see your point.

This fairytale of a cosmopolitan-cultural-melting-pot that is the envy of the international community certainly has its charms. And there is an element of truth to it. But it’s a story with many missing chapters. Just look back at the five waves of immigration in American history and you’ll agree it hasn’t all been about peace and harmony.

The first U.S. immigrants were known as the Clovis people and arrived 13,000 years ago from Asia. Their population numbers were small to begin with. But by the time the first white explorers arrived in 1492, the Native American population, in what is now the United States, had ballooned to somewhere between two and six million (numbers still contested among many scholars).

By 1910 that number had dwindled to 266,000. These statistics, however, are more accurate because they are the result of a national census. This drastic population decline was mainly caused by the introduction of European diseases. And war played a significant role as well.

The second wave, in the 17th and 18th century, consisted of a million Europeans, mostly British, in search of more land and better opportunities. With these white settlers came another half a million Africans, who were kidnapped to work as slaves in the original 13 American colonies.

After the American Revolution, and following a law by Congress in 1808, which restricted the importation of more African slaves, immigration slowed down considerably for another generation.
It then picked up again in the 1840s and ’50s, when Germans, seeking a better life, and Irish, escaping a potato famine, both crossed the Atlantic in droves, until the outbreak of the American Civil War in 1861.

The fourth wave, from 1892-1924—in which 14 million immigrants journeyed westward—was unprecedented. A drastic increase in American manufacturing at this time was one major attraction for immigrants from southern and eastern Europe seeking employment

Ellis Island History - The Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island

..so yeah, if you ain't amerindian or OG stock white, aframs are as american/foundational as you can get in the USA. If you're white with ancestors who came through ellis island in the late 1800's:camby:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I'm in new york now for almost a week while looking for a new house.
Only lived here has a child and 6 months in college.

The best way to describe New York is nothing else compares to all of the fukkery and life thrown at you at once.
That's why has someone from new jersey it's has been hard this week to get used to fast pace lifestyle everyone here lives on a day to day basis

I could never live here long term, too many folks. Great place to have business, visit, work at but long term living I'm cool off the traffic, desensitized from fukkery and overall constant fast pace of things.

The difference between new jersey and new york is like comparing rural living to japan :russ:

I was on the train having conversation with strangers they were all looking at me like where is this nikka from. It's hot in here and you are trying to have a conversation breh :laff:

I'd get lost and ask for directions, the answers I got. Just took my expensive uber to go 5 miles away

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Right lol.

nikkas really be chattin on here son lmao. Thread reads like a damn fantasy novel. Wild duck tales in this jawn,

The Coli and this south will rise again bullshyt :russ:
I have no problem with southern pride (reads racist.) But the envy the south has for NYC all thanks to The RZA is like an obsession. It's like wanting the coolest kid to fail cause you can't win. Give it a rest. The whole country has dope cities, why they stay on our nuts is beyond me.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm in new york now for almost a week while looking for a new house.
Only lived here has a child and 6 months in college.

The best way to describe New York is nothing else compares to all of the fukkery and life thrown at you at once.
That's why has someone from new jersey it's has been hard this week to get used to fast pace lifestyle everyone here lives on a day to day basis

I could never live here long term, too many folks. Great place to have business, visit, work at but long term living I'm cool off the traffic, desensitized from fukkery and overall constant fast pace of things.

The difference between new jersey and new york is like comparing rural living to japan :russ:

I was on the train having conversation with strangers they were all looking at me like where is this nikka from :laff:
Jersy city reminds me of BK alot. How long are you here? Were you the mma guy?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
@kingofnyc :usure:

NY has no DISTINCT east african community in comparison to the DMV area
Also: According to the Embassy of Ethiopia, this was the largest ethnic Ethiopian community outside of Africa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopians_in_Washington,_D.C.

i know nyc dosnt have a African section or community like other migrants - they are mixed within black communities preferably in Bk & the Bx

and again im not comparing the entire DMV - i responded to the poster that said DC

it seems like yall moving the goal post

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
There’s a lot of Northern Virginians who “claim” DC from what I’ve noticed. Because some people not familiar may not realize the difference. Like a real general example is people thinking Reagan national airport or the pentagon is DC but those places are not physically located in DC. Then you got dudes from the NoVA suburbs trying to claim DC for appearances or to “fit in”

:ehh:

i never knew - gotta bunch of family in richmond, hampton areas etc. & i never heard them claim DC
but those places aren't in the north

:yeshrug: