NYC is the GOAT melting pot for Black ethnicities

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
i know nyc dosnt have a African section or community like other migrants - they are mixed within black communities preferably in Bk & the Bx

and again im not comparing the entire DMV - i responded to the poster that said DC

it seems like yall moving the goal post

Yes there such sections, what are you talking about?

Harlem has little Senegal on 116th and the BX has 166th-167th that's pretty much turned into little Ghana.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Ellis Island History - The Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island

..so yeah, if you ain't amerindian or OG stock white, aframs are as american/foundational as you can get in the USA. If you're white with ancestors who came through ellis island in the late 1800's:camby:
Not denying that. My dad's clan is Baltimore( his dad) and North Carolina (his mom) But it didn't stop him from getting with my mom who has bajan panaminan and trini ancestry. All I'm saying is we used to have solidarity .

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Can you prove that it wasn’t in NY?

You let 6ix9ine and French Montana say the N word :hhh:, we cut from a different cloth
:what:*yawwwwwwnnnn.... stop with the desperation. That’s ur representation of NYC???? Of course YOU would go for that reach. That’s about as off topic as it gets.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
i know nyc dosnt have a African section or community like other migrants - they are mixed within black communities preferably in Bk & the Bx

and again im not comparing the entire DMV - i responded to the poster that said DC

it seems like yall moving the goal post
The article says DC Ethiopians.
DC = "The DMV"
like NYC = "The 5 boroughs"
There is a distinct Ghanian community in the Bronx and Harlem.
I also lived in NYC....you're simply wrong here and not knowing what you're talking about g.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
:ehh:

i never knew - gotta bunch of family in richmond, hampton areas etc. & i never heard them claim DC
but those places aren't in the north

:yeshrug:
NoVA isn't "Virginia-Virginia"
Northern Virginia, Prince George's County MD, and Mo County MD are part of the DC metropolitan area like the 5 boroughs are one unit.
They share public transportation...DC metro goes to NoVA, Mo County, AND PG...

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Can't be dissing my ancestral homeland. :stopitslime:

But yeah, Chicago is like NY's baby brother who ain't got his shyt together yet.
You guys are actually got a lot of industry there. Grub hub and uber I believe. Wish it wasn't so segregated though at least in terms of access to resources.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
That's not a reality in NYC as there is much "flag waving" and interethnic fukkery.
Ah we get a long. At least we used to well enough. Sure tribalism exists. But a lot folk get a long just fine. A lot of that is also island on island ass kicking. Most WI kids born here behave and style no different than AA kids.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
As someone who lived in mad different sides of Brooklyn as an African American, the most I’ve ever gotten is a chicks mom might say “oh u a yankee”, which isn’t an insult... All this other shyt about nikkas rolling they eyes at us and trying to stay away from us when we live exclusively in the same areas simply is not true. They don’t look down on us, they don’t keep their kids away from us.

When you grow up here, being Black is a universal concept (as it should be). A nikka saying he Jamaican or Grenadian is basically like saying he a Lakers fan, it’s not something that divides us.. When you go on the parkway for Labor Day with your American flag, nobody looks twice... When I got hit up in 2014 it was an old ass Grenadian lady that ran downstairs and helped me, got blood all on her and shyt.. she didn’t ask me where my grandparents come from.

If a nikka tells you NYC has some kind of ethnic rivalry or separation between AA, Africans & West Indians then he’s lying, point blank period,

The only thing I WILL say is that Immigrants tend to not understand why we claim American given our history

Only exception is nikkas getting at Haitians but that’s something else.