NYC is the GOAT melting pot for Black ethnicities

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was in Accra with my Ghanaian-American homie, locals treated him like a weirdo out of touch with his own culture, it was different story when I pulled up though :shaq:

Same thing when me and that same homie when to Dakar, we were both foreigners, both American passports but we weren’t treated the same :mjgrin:

It’s cool though. This internet shyt is just internet shyt. We all know what it is in real life and that’s all that matters because this keyboard shyt is for the birds
Stop lyring bro. You never been to Ghana:russ:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
@Wild self @Ironman ... come talk about your experiences of ny please

The good and the bad

Good: versatile and get what you want. You can stay in the burbs and relax, or in the city and live out your extroverted dreams. Never a dull moment if you seek 24/7 fukkery and clubs/bars non stop. Summertime is :ahh: on all levels.

Bad: despite the diversity, a lot of ignorance. Like, they automatically think that a light skinned black person automatcally is of Hispanic descent :what: . I never got that in DC or ATL at all. NY has all the :mjpls: brehs that date out and breed with non black women. Self hate on some Sammy Sosa shyt at times, down south has c00ns chasing white women....but some NY heads will do anything to diminish their black blood from their bloodline.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
when people say D.C., they don't necessarily mean just washington d.c., they mean southern maryland, and some include northern virginia.

Once you include all of those, there are over 1.5 million black people in the dmv

:francis:

i never heard of that
when people say DC .... they mean DC
when people say DMV ... they mean DMV

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I expected something like that to happen to your boy. I'm not suprised at all :russ:

It's the mentality back home that I've always hated, Ghanaians think foreigners are like Gods with no flaws, but they are QUICK to criticize and shyt on each other like dirt for the smallest things:snoop:
My first music manager was Ghanian...breh finagled me into so many places it was ridiculous...w/ minimal money spent.
:myman:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
That’s such an intellectual, profound, thought provoking commentary. How ever did you come up with that...??? i am truly impressed with the level of knowledge that went into that
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
:gucci:... :comeon:..,
Stfu
I think he's from Toronto or London.
:mjlol:
London...actually a real city.
Toronto?
Absolute pie. An expensive pie, but still pie.

Daps
The good and the bad

Good: versatile and get what you want. You can stay in the burbs and relax, or in the city and live out your extroverted dreams. Never a dull moment if you seek 24/7 fukkery and clubs/bars non stop. Summertime is :ahh: on all levels.

Bad: despite the diversity, a lot of ignorance. Like, they automatically think that a light skinned black person automatcally is of Hispanic descent :what: . I never got that in DC or ATL at all. NY has all the :mjpls: brehs that date out and breed with non black women. Self hate on some Sammy Sosa shyt at times, down south has c00ns chasing white women....but some NY heads will do anything to diminish their black blood from their bloodline.
Places that are filled with nikkas who mingle with white liberals and immigrants tend to have the most c00ns imo (NY and California). Even the people from these areas who are self proclaimed pro blacks really are just some blavity blacks who will ride for trannies, homos and non black immigrants. Would never raise my kids in any area like that which is why I denied my companies offer to be transferred to NY and will be heading to Chicago instead :yeshrug:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Cacs for not wanting a bunch of nikkas that use cac talking points towards us in our home? You nikkas keep calling us cacs for pro American sentiments makes me think y'all feel only cacs can be true americans:mjpls:more cac talking points:sas2:
We defending America now. You gonna buy a Maga hat Breh, cause it's leaning there with the above statement. Cacs created the go back to your country rhetoric. You wanna adopt it. Go ahead.:yeshrug::mjpls:

Daps
We defending America now. You gonna buy a Maga hat Breh, cause it's leaning there with the above statement. Cacs created the go back to your country rhetoric. You wanna adopt it. Go ahead.:yeshrug::mjpls:
Even if there’s overlap, AA politics are and should be treated as a seperate entity from cac politics. For example, I don’t want people from the Middle East here because of their history of anti blackness. A white mf might not want them here because maybe he just a racist.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Places that are filled with nikkas who mingle with white liberals and immigrants tend to have the most c00ns imo (NY and California). Even the people from these areas who are self proclaimed pro blacks really are just some blavity blacks who will ride for trannies, homos and non black immigrants. Would never raise my kids in any area like that which is why I denied my companies offer to be transferred to NY and will be heading to Chicago instead :yeshrug:
Blah blah blah.... we don’t want you here anyway. Neither does Chicago. And :duck: