NYC is the GOAT melting pot for Black ethnicities

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Even if there’s overlap, AA politics are and should be treated as a seperate entity from cac politics. For example, I don’t want people from the Middle East here because of their history of anti blackness. A white mf might not want them here because maybe he just a racist.
I agree, but should we really parrot them? Is that smart? We know we don't fukk with sand cacs. Great, but are we taking on the thought processes of oppressors?

Places that are filled with nikkas who mingle with white liberals and immigrants tend to have the most c00ns imo (NY and California). Even the people from these areas who are self proclaimed pro blacks really are just some blavity blacks who will ride for trannies, homos and non black immigrants. Would never raise my kids in any area like that which is why I denied my companies offer to be transferred to NY and will be heading to Chicago instead :yeshrug:
Hope you included ATL in that little list.

Daps
I agree, but should we really parrot them? Is that smart? We know we don't fukk with sand cacs. Great, but are we taking on the thought processes of oppressors?

Hope you included ATL in that little list.
We (as in AAs) should promote what’s best for us without regard for what cacs think

Regarding ATL - Georgia whites are trump supporters

@AuntAnniesPretzels don't act like you didn't see my reply breh. :mjlol::ufdup:

You a lie, saying you went to Ghana before.
We already had a Ghanaian breh in here confirm that what I said happens

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
when people say DC .... they mean DC

There’s a lot of Northern Virginians who “claim” DC from what I’ve noticed. Because some people not familiar may not realize the difference. Like a real general example is people thinking Reagan national airport or the pentagon is DC but those places are not physically located in DC. Then you got dudes from the NoVA suburbs trying to claim DC for appearances or to “fit in”

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
We (as in AAs) should promote what’s best for us without regard for what cacs think

Regarding ATL - Georgia whites are trump supporters
If you are absorbing cac rhetoric you are already worrying what they think. I'm saying a house divided can't stand AA, WI, AL, Africa. We a nikka to the cops and cacs. If soneone try play you, check em, but I'm half AA , Half WI. I've seen good and bad, but I won't abandon either side when their is work to be done. Most WI are totally ignorant of AA history and struggle. I mentioned before my attempts to educate them.
And ATL blacks have a gay and tranny problem. Stop defelecting.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I’m cool with the Chicago brehs :dahell: they some soldiers

Pull up in Chicago dissing the south and get cracked in the jaw by a real female who’s proud of her roots
I did that and nothing happened. I was in chi in 2014 visiting my buddy. His kung fu school is in the south side. I walked around with him to go train, said at least it ain't the south . Too slow down there for me. Nothing happened. I like Chicago though reminds me of NYC.

Daps
I did that and nothing happened. I was in chi in 2014 visiting my buddy. His kung fu school is in the south side. I walked around with him to go train, said at least it ain't the south . Too slow down there for me. Nothing happened. I like Chicago though reminds me of NYC.
Yeah because it was your buddy :francis:

If you are absorbing cac rhetoric you are already worrying what they think. I'm saying a house divided can't stand AA, WI, AL, Africa. We a nikka to the cops and cacs. If soneone try play you, check em, but I'm half AA , Half WI. I've seen good and bad, but I won't abandon either side when their is work to be done. Most WI are totally ignorant of AA history and struggle. I mentioned before my attempts to educate them.
And ATL blacks have a gay and tranny problem. Stop defelecting.
I’m not going to diss any other black groups in this thread but to each their own. We all have choices and I choose to stick to my AA family. No disrespect to anybody

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m cool with the Chicago brehs :dahell: they some soldiers

Pull up in Chicago dissing the south and get cracked in the jaw by a real female who’s proud of her roots
:mjpls::martin: I’ve been to Chicago numerous times:comeon: ...

Always proud of my multigenerational multicultural and multi diverse aa, afro latina roots. You’re username is from a cac female pretzel maker and you constantly make threads proliferating Jewish “supremacy “:dahell::dahell:

Your credibity and opinion doesnt count for shyt.

Last edited:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
We defending America now. You gonna buy a Maga hat Breh, cause it's leaning there with the above statement. Cacs created the go back to your country rhetoric. You wanna adopt it. Go ahead.:yeshrug::mjpls:

The thing is, aframs are more American than a good deal of those cacs. Only cacs more/same level of American as aframs are OG stock americans.

Old Stock Americans, Old Pioneer Stock, or Anglo-Americans are people who are descended from the original settlers of the Thirteen Colonies,[1] of mostly British ancestry, who immigrated in the 17th and the 18th centuries.[2][3][4][5][6][7]

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah because it was your buddy :francis:

I’m not going to diss any other black groups in this thread but to each their own. No disrespect to anybody

:gucci:After multiple negative posts from you and telling me I would get “cracked in the jaw” - ur not dissing and no disrespect now???
:stopitslime::laff::hula::hula::deadhorse:

Last edited:
Daps
:mjpls::martin: I’ve been to Chicago numerous times:comeon: ...?

Always proud of my multigenerational multicultural and multi diverse aa, afro latina roots. You’re username is from a cac female pretzel maker and you constantly make threads proliferating Jewish “supremacy “:dahell::dahell:

Your credibity and opinion doesnt count for shyt.
Lol at “constantly” I praised Jews one time :deadmanny:

Nicole is a Cac name too:stopitslime:

And that’s dope that your proud of your Latina roots, you’re in the perfect city. I’ll stick to my own though. I bow down to no other race because we some soldiers where I’m from. Meanwhile nikkas in certain other cities have videos of them getting put to sleep by racist white boys couldn’t be me