Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
newsflash, black women are not obligated to fall for you just because you have a great career.

this might come as a surprise to some of you dusty nikka nerds, but personality and attractiveness are also taken into consideration

your career doesn't mask your lameness

not saying dude is a lame but maybe he's just not the type of personality she likes or maybe she's just not attracted to him?

Daps
Man eff that dumb hoe.

I don't usually get mad about stuff like this but that disgusted me cause that guy reminds me of myself (except I'm a chocolate brotha).

But these hoes can see an intelligent man with plans and they don't want us. They want a dumbass dude that's running the streets with absolutely no aims at all.

It's sickening. Chics used to pass me over just like they passed over this breh.

But what I came to realize was that they were doing me a favor. They couldn't appreciate my intelligence because they were not intelligent. And they actually saved me from a life full of drama and heartache. I hope breh in the video knows this.

Intelligent women are attracted to me. That's my lane. I learned that a long time ago. Once he realizes that, he'll stop fishing in the cesspool.

Daps
Son got the personality of a wooden door. :yeshrug:

“Tell me about yourself.”
“I like martial arts and I was a pharmacist 2 years ago.”
:stopitslime::mjlol:

Okay I'll give you this. Dude could have at least talked about stuff he likes, who won the Nas Jay Z beef, why Drake is soft, who his favorite basketball team is and why he feels like Lebron is a hoe.:yeshrug:

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
The energy here is completely different:

The original dude is the 'Russell' that so many women claim they want. He even looks like Russell Wilson. They won't mess with him until they are in their 30s and already got that 'bad boy phase' out of their system.

nikka over here lying his ass off :dead: