Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I bet their conversation would’ve lasted more than 5 minutes If breh was an unemployed tatted up aspiring rapper.:unimpressed:

The energy here is completely different:

The original dude is the 'Russell' that so many women claim they want. He even looks like Russell Wilson. They won't mess with him until they are in their 30s and already got that 'bad boy phase' out of their system.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once he started "Man.. Where do I start?" and shyt is over. Chick was like

200.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:russ: that nikka listed his resume. Hoes just want to have fun and when they see you got your life together is how you seal the deal.

Dude is probably nervous and doesn't know how to vibe on that level... It's not his fault. :manny: you gotta learn how to play the game...

But don't worry Becky in the cut gonna be choosing and he gonna jump at it...:mjgrin:

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Dude is probably nervous and doesn't know how to vibe on that level... It's not his fault. :manny: you gotta learn how to play the game...

But don't worry Becky in the cut gonna be choosing and he gonna jump at it...:mjgrin:
He def has a Becky or two waiting while he sees how the market is.

I’ve seen this scenario before at a PWI

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Breh needs to understand you are not your resume. Your accomplishments should speak for themselves
Yea but this is one of those rare instances where it doesn’t matter.

I won’t front; the last date I went on the gentleman ran down his accomplishments and it made me feel a little uncomfortable because I don’t know why you want a woman to know all of that up front. I could just put on an act to get close to your finances. 🤷🏾‍♀️

But this kid is actually FINE 😩 All those smarts and you’re guaranteed to have cute kids. He doesn’t need to have a personality lol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He’s really cute,and he’s in a cool ass job field ! I’ll take him:manny:

I got no clue what type of dude these chicks are looking for but their missing out on awkward nerdy men

Y'all know what kinda dudes these chicks be going for...:beli::comeon: it's 2022 let's not be obtuse anymore

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
The energy here is completely different:

The original dude is the 'Russell' that so many women claim they want. He even looks like Russell Wilson. They won't mess with him until they are in their 30s and already got that 'bad boy phase' out of their system.

This nikka look like the wipes hot Cheetos powder off on his gym shorts.