Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
She said "Okay so tell me a little bit about yourself" then this nikka gone say "Man.. Where do I start?" like he getting ready to inaugurate a business proposal on Shark Tank.

Her face right after he said that incelic shyt

KO3LH3P.jpg

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Here’s my thing. Guy is a square to a T and you shouldn’t be forced to date anyone you don’t want to. But I don’t want to hear you complain 2 years later about how nikkas ain’t this or IR marriages for black men who make X amount. Y’all can’t have it both ways :heh:

Edit: And the women who do get it both ways are bringing A LOT to the table that the man highly values (sex, looks, high income) . That ain’t the case for most women and that’s what a lot of em miss when they start the woe is me tip.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
B!tch! Wow.
I won’t lie. Had me at nuclear physicist. For the Navy, no less.

Dude, this guy is literally perfect. Wtf

She has enough personality for both of them.

THIS…THIIIIIIIS is the kind of man you prepare for your entire life. Her family must’ve strangled her after seeing this.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He lost the room when he started talking about martial arts & a bunch of other shyt.

The problem with men & women who complain about getting zero play is they don’t know how to read the room & communicate

I could see if this was a sit down dinner in a nice restaurant then the stuff he lead off with would be more accepted

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
ah, now y'all posting the pineapple show too. :blessed:

I remember y'all saying no one should go on these shows, but accomplished dudes are here. :sas2: