Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I'll say this, a Breh making good money like that and other brehs who are making good money, if she wants your money, resources and time, she should be the woman or become the woman you want.

Just like a college, job, military, etc these women break their necks to meet, the requirements to be a part of those sectors, to be my wife, you need to be the kind of woman that I want or come close to it, and then I get to spend my money, time and resources on you. Then I get to share those things with you once you are or become the woman that I want to marry.

If you can't get to that point, move on to the next Breh.

Gotta make these women earn your stance, money, resources and time

She seemed like she thinks she only has to do a small % to get what she wants.

Nah

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
newsflash, black women are not obligated to fall for you just because you have a great career.

this might come as a surprise to some of you dusty nikka nerds, but personality and attractiveness are also taken into consideration

your career doesn't mask your lameness

not saying dude is a lame but maybe he's just not the type of personality she likes or maybe she's just not attracted to him?
That's what women say until he's with Ming Tao and it's "He must really hate his mother" :unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
I understand the frustration of being looked over, especially when a breh feels status and financially wise he meets most women's requirements, but dudes really need to just get out there and play the numbers game.

Like another poster said, a lot women under they 30s are just trying to have fun, so lead with that. Its not hard to have some 'edge' about yourself

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
She fumbled the bag.

That’s legacy right there, that’s who you want to be your child’s father
She gonna end up with the nikka working at a warehouse driving a Charger spaming his SoundCloud link on Twitter comments. And then have the nerve to say Black men are trash or not ambitious enough.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The energy here is completely different:

The original dude is the 'Russell' that so many women claim they want. He even looks like Russell Wilson. They won't mess with him until they are in their 30s and already got that 'bad boy phase' out of their system.

The biggest difference is he kept them engaged unlike the OP. Do not list your resume & talk about martial arts lol

Also the guy you posted had more confidence in what he saying imo. All of this matters when courting(goes for men & women)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He's a boring nerd. Nothing wrong with that but that's what he is.

Nerds (not this guy in particular) seem to think just because they are accomplished and make money a certain type of Black Woman should fall into their arms :mjlol:.

It doesn't work like that.

Nerds never go after... female nerds. They would have no problem with this type of woman.

Instead the women they want and feel entitled to, want excitement to go along with everything else, something nerds don't know how to provide. Which is why women like this look over that type of man, especially when younger.

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
My husband is my proof. My daughters are following in my footsteps. We out here.

Sidenote: if yall have teens, start building their network now. Encourage them to socialize with like-minded black kids of the opposite sex. Influence their preferences early. And of course, be their example. My oldest already knows to have her eyes open now (college) for potential future spouses.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
She gonna end up with the nikka working at a warehouse driving a Charger spaming his SoundCloud link on Twitter comments. And then have the nerve to say Black men are trash or not ambitious enough.
They say there’s not enough men like him to date because the women say they out do us in everyway and we’re all dead, gay or in jail.

Boom, one shows up and :mjgrin:
And he’s obviously called in looking for a black Woman, they better grab him.

I hope a good black woman grabs him. He would be heavily sought after if he was another race

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Who is y'all? Be nice.

I don't hang with birds or swirlers so I can't speak on who they date. But if what you say is true, that sucks BUT there's other black women/girls out there who do prize intellect and "corny." I see them every day. I WAS one.
Y'all prize all that when y'all like 38. The ones who've always prized it get scooped up either in college or a couple of years after graduating.