Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Y'all are weird.

He's my type but he ain't everybody's type. That's life.

Nah this is exactly what Kevin Samuels was talking about exactly by HVM... This dude is on his way and he was shooting his shot and this chick not even thinking that far ahead she probably think he's lame....:dead:

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
Nah this is exactly what Kevin Samuels was talking about exactly by HVM... This dude is on his way and he was shooting his shot and this chick not even thinking that far ahead she probably think he's lame....:dead:
Okay, but...so? Why is he shooting his shot at a hoe who likes thugs? (Again, using y'all's words). Because she's pretty?

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The energy here is completely different:

The original dude is the 'Russell' that so many women claim they want. He even looks like Russell Wilson. They won't mess with him until they are in their 30s and already got that 'bad boy phase' out of their system.

:dead: Completely different reaction. Dude is giving out red flags all over the place.

The comments said, "he looks like a gta character":mjlol:

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Classic Txt book example OG Kevin Samuels spoke on Becky and Marisol in cut waiting.

I know a few homies who got their Tom Duboise on and switched highways for good hotep Umar mythical School is coming neverurary 2079 voice.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
this is the second clip i've seen of them.
that let's me know they're about to blow... Kevin Samuels is dead. That fresh and fit bullshyt Cheddar Bobbed whatever wave they apparently had.
The paint is wide open... brace yourselves redpill brehs :lupe:

Melli Monaco tho... :takedat: