Nuclear Physicist breh gets zero play from brehette. Future disciple of the #Set(PAWG/PAAG/PALG)?

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Okay I'll give you this. Dude could have at least talked about stuff he likes, who won the Nas Jay Z beef, why Drake is soft, who his favorite basketball team is and why he feels like Lebron is a hoe.:yeshrug:
Nah he should’ve talked about the car or cars he owns
The type of watches he has
And how many trips he took in the past year
:mjlol:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
newsflash, black women are not obligated to fall for you just because you have a great career.

this might come as a surprise to some of you dusty nikka nerds, but personality and attractiveness are also taken into consideration

your career doesn't mask your lameness

not saying dude is a lame but maybe he's just not the type of personality she likes or maybe she's just not attracted to him?

That's all good, them dusty nikka nerds can date out and be good.

He'll be OK. She will be too Lmao. I doubt it but yea.

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
It's the truth. Y'all entertain the most goofiest non Black dudes ever and will be quick to call one who is Black but acts the same way corny.:hhh:
Who is y'all? Be nice.

I don't hang with birds or swirlers so I can't speak on who they date. But if what you say is true, that sucks BUT there's other black women/girls out there who do prize intellect and "corny." I see them every day. I WAS one.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Okay, but...so? Why is he shooting his shot at a hoe who likes thugs? (Again, using y'all's words). Because she's pretty?
because IMO ATTRACTIVE nerdy black women arent really indistinguishable from "non nerdy black women" and are apart of the same dating pool. Every "nerdy black chick" (who was attractive) I know were just as willing to date/fukk non structural men just as if not more than theyd mess with "nerdy black men".

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Why is it that an accomplished young man like him is going after a "hoe" (y'all's word) anyway? Why not get at a black girl nerd?
Because despite what they say, that’s not what they WANT. Until of course they’ve run through too many of those types and decide to grab a church girl or homebody when it’s time to settle down.

Which is why it’s clear all the women complaining are blind to the facts. Lol

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Not that big of a deal, he ships out in a couple of days. What point is that to her.

I hate the format of the this show though