Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
canelo-plant-ko-110621-getty-ftrjpg_yrcpknrlabwm19tfkc2cpy5vb.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Sorry to say but Canelo gotta be juicing you just don't go from 140 to 168, 175 and carry speed and power like that.

He lost all those fights arguably, the first GGG I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as I had it 7-5 GGG and could see why it came out a draw but still 118-110 in favor of him :usure:. 2nd fight was more a draw than 1st fight as for the Lara fiasco I'm still heated to this day.
He's a cheater..everybody knows it. They just turning a blind eye.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
All the dudes in here dikk riding Plant sleep walking through this fight mad as hell right now :sas2:
Reading back through this thread is :scust:.....Nothing but haters and conspiracy theorists claiming canelo is getting dominated and plant is gonna be robbed. Then literally in a matter of seconds plant gets knocked out and everybody is in disbelief :russ:......this is what happens when you can't watch a fight objectively. You could clearly see the momentum of the fight had shifted entirely to canelo well before that knockout happened.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

Respect to plant but he wasn’t trying to go out on Shield :francis: the second half of the fight he was just trying to survive.

He could have pressed the issue more but Canelo counters are no joke. BJS actually was putting more mustard on his punches than Plant but for that he got took out a little earlier.

Looking forward to David Morrell Jr getting his shot..He need to cash that WBA money in the bank in..

Last edited:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Golovkin
Jacobs
Kovalev
Smith
Saunders
Plant

That's quite a run.
:mjlol:
All them nikkaz was washed except GGG the first fight in which he got robbed. Jacobs so washed he had a split decision against someone with 12 losses.. Kovalev lost 3 of his last 7 got knocked out in 2 of them.. BJS doesn't have power and he fought a bunch of bums..Plant fought nothing but bums.. This ain't really too impressive to me.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
:mjlol:
All them nikkaz was washed except GGG the first fight in which he got robbed. Jacobs so washed he had a split decision against someone with 12 losses.. Kovalev lost 3 of his last 7 got knocked out in 2 of them.. BJS doesn't have power and he fought a bunch of bums..Plant fought nothing but bums.. This ain't really too impressive to me.

Then you ain’t impressed with nobody in boxing this era…Yea it’s not a Mayweather or Manny run but it’s the best you gne get in this era sadly.

Canelo by far got the best resumes of all active fighters…maybe Usyk close but people dnt count the cruisers in high esteem.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then you ain’t impressed with nobody in boxing this era…Yea it’s not a Mayweather or Manny run but it’s the best you gne get in this era sadly.

Canelo by far got the best resumes of all active fighters…maybe Usyk close but people dnt count the cruisers in high esteem.

Nah.. Have you ever looked up who these guys fought. Plant fought bums.. Beating Washed fighters.. His resume is weak imo.. His team does a hell of a job at it too.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Sorry to say but Canelo gotta be juicing you just don't go from 140 to 168, 175 and carry speed and power like that.

He lost all those fights arguably, the first GGG I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as I had it 7-5 GGG and could see why it came out a draw but still 118-110 in favor of him :usure:. 2nd fight was more a draw than 1st fight as for the Lara fiasco I'm still heated to this day.
he turned pro at 15. he was a teen when he fought at 140. that weight progression is normal.