Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yea Charlo not dialed in all the time..but he could get dialed in for this fight. Hopefully he do. That jab and counterpunching ability I want to see against Nelo. Canelo actually swings for the fences a lot and puts a lot on most of punches. They will be some prime counterpunching opportunities for Charlo if he sit in the pocket.

Charlo looked damn good against Drevenchenko, then like crap his last fight. I would rather Charlo get Undisputed 160 in 2022, and 2023 we get Canelo vs Charlo at ATT Stadium in Dallas. Let Canelo do a Mandatory defense and Benevidez next yr. Benevidez losing now could be his 'Canelo vs Floyd'. Charlo older now and needs to solidify his legacy.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
this is interesting to me. i would like to know how all of you guys scored rounds 7,8,9.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
this is interesting to me. i would like to know how all of you guys scored rounds 7,8,9.

7. 10-9 Plant - I said live that it was his best round of the fight. Outside of a small Canelo flurry at the end of the round, Plant was better. I actually thought live Canelo took the round off

8. 10-9 Canelo - He landed the harder damaging shots where Plant was just pitty patting shots & moving not really controlling the action

9. Close round that you could make an argument for either. Plant was shoe shining a bit but he landed a few counters, combos, & body shots that could've won him the round. Canelo landed some big body shots & left hooks himself that gave off the impression he's in control & fighting on his terms. Every time he lands he's moving Plant which influences the judges

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Charlo looked damn good against Drevenchenko, then like crap his last fight. I would rather Charlo get Undisputed 160 in 2022, and 2023 we get Canelo vs Charlo at ATT Stadium in Dallas. Let Canelo do a Mandatory defense and Benevidez next yr. Benevidez losing now could be his 'Canelo vs Floyd'. Charlo older now and needs to solidify his legacy.
Benavidez is gonna hurt Canelo..lol

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
7. 10-9 Plant - I said live that it was his best round of the fight. Outside of a small Canelo flurry at the end of the round, Plant was better. I actually thought live Canelo took the round off

8. 10-9 Canelo - He landed the harder damaging shots where Plant was just pitty patting shots & moving not really controlling the action

9. Close round that you could make an argument for either. Plant was shoe shining a bit but he landed a few counters, combos, & body shots that could've won him the round. Canelo landed some big body shots & left hooks himself that gave off the impression he's in control & fighting on his terms. Every time he lands he's moving Plant which influences the judges
how i score rounds is i put a little asterisk if it was close round. so i like to differentiate close rounds and clear rounds. among the close rounds, there are certain types of close rounds where nothing significant happens, and rounds like that, i tend to assign to the "boxer" since thats more his type of fight, to prioritize it into a duller fight and make it look like nothing happened. thats a little more in the ballpark of how he wants a fight to look.

i thought plant swept rounds 7,8,9, and, if you use a criteria like i did, you probably did too. i thought plant won round 7 clear. i thought he won round 8 close, because nothing significant happened. theres no wrong way to score a close round, but if nothing significant happened, i tend to bias rounds like that to the boxer. but you dont have to.

round 9 i gave to plant clear. i thought that might be his best round offensively. he threw more punches, he landed more punches, and he landed more eye catching punches. canelo did not do a lot.

rounds 7,8,9 are interesting to me because i thought plant had a little surge there. if you gave him the first round (you should have because canelo gifted that round to plant himself) thats 4 rounds with a solid explanation that you can have for plant. there were also a lot of close rounds, if you give plant just one of those close rounds you have him even going into the final round, and if you give him just two of those close rounds you have him up. i gave a bunch of close rounds to canelo - i thought he didn't have a really big round until round 6 - but the difference between close rounds and clear rounds is theres no wrong way to score a close round. if you differentiate between close rounds and clear rounds you can see how people come away with different scores.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That epilogue was amazing. Felt like an episode of game of thrones:whoo:

Plant walking up to Canelo telling him
“I’m Sad :mjcry:

nikka got his brain scrambled … that night I was :beli: with him leaving without giving an interview… but watching this you can tell the lights were on but nobody was home

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Plant walking up to Canelo telling him
“I’m Sad :mjcry:

nikka got his brain scrambled … that night I was :beli: with him leaving without giving an interview… but watching this you can tell the lights were on but nobody was home
That was the best part of the episode. I think canelo seen himself in plant in that moment. After taking his first L against Floyd and the feeling of shame afterward. Canelo let him know he should be proud of himself and hold his head high. shyt was deep :wow:.....Canelo breaks these dudes down then lifts them back up like a humble leader :wow:.......plant looked shocked as hell when canelo showed him so much love. He wasn't expecting it at all :pachaha:....but dude was definitely still out of it at that moment. Stoppage came at the perfect time. Could've been bad for his career if it went on one more time. He should come back better after this. And with that canelo stimulus I wouldn't be surprised if his numbers got a huge spike from here on out :yeshrug:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Charlo came out looking the worst in this epilogue. Rolling up on plant like "please win bro I'm not trying to see that demon in the ring":mjcry:......even plant looked confused by the visit:what:

Then during the fight talking about he can beat canelo :pachaha:

Jermall: "canelo's tired, I can beat him. He tired bro. I can do it":lupe:

Jermell: "oh yea man no doubt"
giphy.gif