Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:mjlol:
All them nikkaz was washed except GGG the first fight in which he got robbed. Jacobs so washed he had a split decision against someone with 12 losses.. Kovalev lost 3 of his last 7 got knocked out in 2 of them.. BJS doesn't have power and he fought a bunch of bums..Plant fought nothing but bums.. This ain't really too impressive to me.
If they was so washed how come Charlo Benavidez, Plant, Andrade couldn't step up and whoop them??
Would you put money on Andrade jumping up to 175 and beating Kovalev today?? No you would not... Charlo?? Of course not... Not going life n death with a bum at 160 named Montiel :mjlol:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they was so washed how come Charlo Benavidez, Plant, Andrade couldn't step up and whoop them??
Would you put money on Andrade jumping up to 175 and beating Kovalev today?? No you would not... Charlo?? Of course not... Not going life n death with a bum at 160 named Montiel :mjlol:

Yea

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Then you ain’t impressed with nobody in boxing this era…Yea it’s not a Mayweather or Manny run but it’s the best you gne get in this era sadly.

Canelo by far got the best resumes of all active fighters…maybe Usyk close but people dnt count the cruisers in high esteem.

Not worth to go back and forth with these idiots tbh. If the argument that a loss or going 12 rounds, etc makes fighters washed, unworthy and cherry picks, then MANY of Floyd’s and Pacquiao’s wins are null and void. :manny:

But those ppl don’t really want to go down that route tbh. They just feel sick when they see Canelo being great in front of the world. :obama:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Respect to plant but he wasn’t trying to go out on Shield :francis: the second half of the fight he was just trying to survive.

He could have pressed the issue more but Canelo counters are no joke. BJS actually was putting more mustard on his punches than Plant but for that he got took out a little earlier.

Looking forward to David Morrell Jr getting his shot..He need to cash that WBA money in the bank in..
Not really, BJS got took out for the same reason Plant did, defense got too repititive and eventually Canelo timed it perfectly. Dude kept dipping his head down and Canelo was already whipping those uppercuts before he finally got his eye broken. BJS wasn't in a firefight and got sniped.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Not really, BJS got took out for the same reason Plant did, defense got too repititive and eventually Canelo timed it perfectly. Dude kept dipping his head down and Canelo was already whipping those uppercuts before he finally got his eye broken. BJS wasn't in a firefight and got sniped.

Of course it wasn’t a fire fight but Plant had just a tad bit more on his shyt than kov,,Plant thru a right hand about 5 times entire fight. BJS tried more if only slightly more.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Respect to plant but he wasn’t trying to go out on Shield :francis: the second half of the fight he was just trying to survive.

He could have pressed the issue more but Canelo counters are no joke. BJS actually was putting more mustard on his punches than Plant but for that he got took out a little earlier.

Looking forward to David Morrell Jr getting his shot..He need to cash that WBA money in the bank in..
I feel like saunders was shook as fukk that whole fight too. He only started throwing after canelo took his foot off the gas. But for the most part he was just slapboxing too. But overall Plant averaged more power punches per round. One reason I feel like plant showed more heart is cause he actually stood in the pocket and traded counters with canelo at certain times. Which is something you rarely see. Even golovkin was reluctant to do that most of the time. And Billy Joe never did it. Plant took a lot of damage in those moments but I respect him for at least trying something different.

But the main reason I think plant showed more heart is cause Billy ended that fight quitting. We can talk about the eye all day but at the end of the day he still quit :yeshrug:.....and after plant got knocked down twice he was still trying to get up even though he had nothing left. If the ref let that fight continue one more time we all know plant woulda been put into a coma. So even though he was throwing pitty pats most of the fight, when the time came for him to fall on his sword it appeared to me he was ready to do so. So I gotta give him his respect:yeshrug:

I gotta rewatch the fight again to make a final assessment but I think plant even surprised canelo with some of the shyt he did. And I think that's why canelo gave him his respect after the fight. Haven't seen canelo show that much respect to a fighter post fight in a long time. Most of the time he looks genuinely disgusted with his opponents :hhh:.....it takes a lot to get that type of praise from canelo.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
This is gold:heh:

But this is when you knew Caleb was mentally breaking. He was looking for that canelo approval. Deep down all these guys are canelo stans :ahh:....."I'm not bad right":mjcry:

"I respect your skills":mjgrin:

"I know":childplease:

When I seen plant trying to touch gloves and be respectful I knew it was only a matter of time. I'm glad to see both guys come away with a newfound respect for eachother though. Canelo even admitted plant was frustrating the hell out of him in the first half. But canelo eventually figured him out like he always does :banderas:

Sweet hands turns to sweet talk when they in the ring w greatness :ahh:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I feel like saunders was shook as fukk that whole fight too. He only started throwing after canelo took his foot off the gas. But for the most part he was just slapboxing too. But overall Plant averaged more power punches per round. One reason I feel like plant showed more heart is cause he actually stood in the pocket and traded counters with canelo at certain times. Which is something you rarely see. Even golovkin was reluctant to do that most of the time. And Billy Joe never did it. Plant took a lot of damage in those moments but I respect him for at least trying something different.

But the main reason I think plant showed more heart is cause Billy ended that fight quitting. We can talk about the eye all day but at the end of the day he still quit :yeshrug:.....and after plant got knocked down twice he was still trying to get up even though he had nothing left. If the ref let that fight continue one more time we all know plant woulda been put into a coma. So even though he was throwing pitty pats most of the fight, when the time came for him to fall on his sword it appeared to me he was ready to do so. So I gotta give him his respect:yeshrug:

I gotta rewatch the fight again to make a final assessment but I think plant even surprised canelo with some of the shyt he did. And I think that's why canelo gave him his respect after the fight. Haven't seen canelo show that much respect to a fighter post fight in a long time. Most of the time he looks genuinely disgusted with his opponents :hhh:.....it takes a lot to get that type of praise from canelo.

After Rd4 Plant had already did more than Billy Joe did the whole fight :mjlol:

I’m don’t wanna argue moral Victories but there’s a difference in what they did in their fights with Canelo …jus look at posts here N nikkas on Twitter not even the Stans N haters but other boxers N media

Last edited:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Got around to watching the fight, plant had success in spots, other fighters are gonna try and mimic that. Thing is I wished he would have sat down more on his punches, he really didn’t come to win or should I say ur not gonna get a decision or win undisputed fighting like that.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
This is gold:heh:

But this is when you knew Caleb was mentally breaking. He was looking for that canelo approval. Deep down all these guys are canelo stans :ahh:....."I'm not bad right":mjcry:

"I respect your skills":mjgrin:

"I know":childplease:

When I seen plant trying to touch gloves and be respectful I knew it was only a matter of time. I'm glad to see both guys come away with a newfound respect for eachother though. Canelo even admitted plant was frustrating the hell out of him in the first half. But canelo eventually figured him out like he always does :banderas:
Plant seeking a glove touch after Canelo got a low blow warning was also telling to me in realtime

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anybody got the clip of Plant hurting Canelo to the body the round before he got finished? I don't think Plant noticed it

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
anybody got the clip of Plant hurting Canelo to the body the round before he got finished? I don't think Plant noticed it
He definitely noticed it. He went right back to canelo's body after. But canelo answered with his own body shots and made him fall back. That's why canelo's so tough to beat. When he gets hurt he just comes back stronger. Dude's pain threshold is ridiculous.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Canelo really doesn't have to move up to light heavyweight. He's got more than enough comp hovering around 60-68 that he could have great fights with, and would enhance his legacy/resume.

He could fight Charlo/Benavidez/Andrade and call it a career honestly.

Got a feeling Golovkin is going to be next on DAZN though.