Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
im seeing reports that canelo gave plant a left orbital fracture in the fight

Thecoli had him winning though, a pitty pat jab a few times a round vs punches that are legit breaking shyt so hard to score:martin: he was getting his ass beat to the point he wanted to stop the shyt mid fight and have a convo w Canelo :dead:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
You correct and I’m a Canelo fan, I’m more so talking about the opponent..It’s wild that thse fighters take that approach but the fighters with most success (Floyd/GGG1/Jacobs) actually stood there ground. Then again this a whole new Canelo.

I never seen guys fold from the pressure of a fighter. The stress he puts on fighters is :wow: they feel the wind and they don’t won’t no parts.

For Canelo the Charlo fight actually intrigue me the most besides from Beterbeast. Charlo got all the goods to give Canelo trouble. The benevidez fight would be the most exciting but if he ain’t smart he could get a career altering beating. At this point in his career Canelo icing dudes. Benevidez going to have to roll over like Smith or it gne get ugly.

Canelo #1 P4P by far and ge gets better and better..just wish he would jab more. He fight like how lil Charlo thinks he fight like..:pachaha:
Yea Charlo is the next fight I wanna see. It's the perfect time. And canelo seems like that's his first choice. Everytime somebody gives him names to choose from he always chooses Charlo first. He wants that scalp on his resume. And it'll be a great fight. Two boxer-punchers with big time power. Charlo's athleticism could give canelo problems. But ultimately I think canelo will be too sharp and too relentless.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Yea Charlo is the next fight I wanna see. It's the perfect time. And canelo seems like that's his first choice. Everytime somebody gives him names to choose from he always chooses Charlo first. He wants that scalp on his resume. And it'll be a great fight. Two boxer-punchers with big time power. Charlo's athleticism could give canelo problems. But ultimately I think canelo will be too sharp and too relentless.

Yea Charlo not dialed in all the time..but he could get dialed in for this fight. Hopefully he do. That jab and counterpunching ability I want to see against Nelo. Canelo actually swings for the fences a lot and puts a lot on most of punches. They will be some prime counterpunching opportunities for Charlo if he sit in the pocket.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
He has a personal dislike for Canelo.. he would never be objective when judging his rounds

The impression that I get is that he doesn't care for the way Canelo was maneuvered and the lawsuit showing that he picks his opponents didn't help matters

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Nate Campbell had Plant up too. But who cares about the opinion of a former world champion and boxing HOFer?:troll:

Good for him.

#1 p4p

Undisputed

No broken orbital bone

This cac hit up a black barber shop and you dudes :wub:. Pity pat jabs dont win rounds unless you shutting dudes out. Especially when dude is moving your whole frame w hooks :mjlol:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
The impression that I get is that he doesn't care for the way Canelo was maneuvered and the lawsuit showing that he picks his opponents didn't help matters
Nate Campbell is one of these guys that are bitter because they never got the push that other fighters got despite having the skills.. He never got the big fights or the right fights at the right time that could push him into the limelight.. Cashcows and bosses like Floyd, Pacquiao, Cotto, all got to a point where where choose their opponents.. Now Canelo is at that point.. Nate never came close close that status..He sees a guy like Canelo and he gets butthurt and jealous(and he not the only fighter thay does this) and he hates on Canelo every chance he gets.. Anytime there's a close round or close fight they always gonna side with Canelo opposition

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Good for him.

#1 p4p

Undisputed

No broken orbital bone

This cac hit up a black barber shop and you dudes :wub:. Pity pat jabs dont win rounds unless you shutting dudes out. Especially when dude is moving your whole frame w hooks :mjlol:

I don't care about none of that shyt because I said Plant was a cherry pick. He delayed the inevitable and would've been 1st to get squashed instead of last:mjlol:

Nate Campbell is one of these guys that are bitter because they never got the push that other fighters got despite having the skills.. He never got the big fights or the right fights at the right time that could push him into the limelight.. Cashcows and bosses like Floyd, Pacquiao, Cotto, all got to a point where where choose their opponents.. Now Canelo is at that point.. Nate never came close close that status..He sees a guy like Canelo and he gets butthurt and jealous(and he not the only fighter thay does this) and he hates on Canelo every chance he gets.. Anytime there's a close round or close fight they always gonna side with Canelo opposition

I've heard him give praise to those 3 fighters because he feels like they earned their spot. Whereas with Canelo, he's given him props but also said that his opposition is there to make him look good hence why he doesn't consider GGG his dance partner.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I don't care about none of that shyt because I said Plant was a cherry pick. He delayed the inevitable and would've been 1st to get squashed instead of last:mjlol:

I've heard him give praise to those 3 fighters because he feels like they earned their spot. Whereas with Canelo, he's given him props but also said that his opposition is there to make him look good hence why he doesn't consider GGG his dance partner.

Best current resume in boxing = cherry picker. You got it. :mjlol: