Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
if I'm GGG I'm snatching up all the 160 belts.

G is too old now. Unless Charlo - Andrade unify and fight the winner of G-Murata, it'll require that G go on a run that would be tough -- physically and business wise -- for a fighter in their prime. At almost 40, G looks to be in the midst of the finale of his career.

With Charlo and G both being candidates for a Canelo fight, I don't think either would agree to share the ring and risk a loss.

I would also imagine that G is looking for a much larger purse than what he would be able to get from a bout with Andrade.

It's a shame because those are all great matchups.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
G is too old now. Unless Charlo - Andrade unify and fight the winner of G-Murata, it'll require that G go on a run that would be tough -- physically and business wise -- for a fighter in their prime. At almost 40, G looks to be in the midst of the finale of his career.

With Charlo and G both being candidates for a Canelo fight, I don't think either would agree to share the ring and risk a loss.

I would also imagine that G is looking for a much larger purse than what he would be able to get from a bout with Andrade.

It's a shame because those are all great matchups.

If I`m GGG I'm going for legacy and collecting them 160 belts because all them dudes easier wins than Canelo. Get them belts and in 2023 Retirement match with Canelo at 168.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I feel like saunders was shook as fukk that whole fight too. He only started throwing after canelo took his foot off the gas. But for the most part he was just slapboxing too. But overall Plant averaged more power punches per round. One reason I feel like plant showed more heart is cause he actually stood in the pocket and traded counters with canelo at certain times. Which is something you rarely see. Even golovkin was reluctant to do that most of the time. And Billy Joe never did it. Plant took a lot of damage in those moments but I respect him for at least trying something different.

But the main reason I think plant showed more heart is cause Billy ended that fight quitting. We can talk about the eye all day but at the end of the day he still quit :yeshrug:.....and after plant got knocked down twice he was still trying to get up even though he had nothing left. If the ref let that fight continue one more time we all know plant woulda been put into a coma. So even though he was throwing pitty pats most of the fight, when the time came for him to fall on his sword it appeared to me he was ready to do so. So I gotta give him his respect:yeshrug:

I gotta rewatch the fight again to make a final assessment but I think plant even surprised canelo with some of the shyt he did. And I think that's why canelo gave him his respect after the fight. Haven't seen canelo show that much respect to a fighter post fight in a long time. Most of the time he looks genuinely disgusted with his opponents :hhh:.....it takes a lot to get that type of praise from canelo.

What were Canelo's reactions after Lara and Trout:jbhmm:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Where did this plant love affair come from, he getting more love for getting knocked out then other boxers who went the distance.
:dahell:

Idk maybe because he a “cool” cac.,,his defense was moderately successful against Canelo. But he wasn’t throwing enough or putting shyt on his punches…so idk where that came to win shyt coming from. Most people have moderate success against Canelo tho from the outside looking in besides besides Smith who rolled over and the other scrubs.

BJS and Plant had about the same level of “success” he just got KO’D earlier. It will always be the opponents pitty pat soft work rate against Canelo pressure and more powerful shots. So people have the same discussion about fighter X was doing good until the KO. Kov/Plant/BJS went the same exact script just the KO was at different rounds. All was doing “good” until they got put down.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Kov/Plant/BJS went the same exact script just the KO was at different rounds. All was doing “good” until they got put down.
This is true. But I think saying these guys didn't come to win takes away from what canelo did. He just makes these guys look that way. I remember people said the kovalev fight was fixed cause he barely threw any power punches. Pretty much every guy canelo faces it's the same thing. They always say they're gonna bring the fight until they actually get in there and realize how good he actually is.

Canelo makes you pay for everything you throw. Even when it's light. And it's much worse when you actually sit down on your punches and give him a bigger target. So these guys just end up like a deer in headlights trying to figure him out. And since the fights could be perceived as "close" they prolly tell themselves they can pull it off just by playing it safe and moving. But the pressure ends up overcoming em. I just don't think it's a case of them not trying to win. It's more like they don't know what to do in the moment and just go with what they think is best.

Like plant trying to sweet talk canelo and stall him out cause the pressure was mentally exhausting him. He needed any type of break he could get just to get his thoughts together. But canelo wasn't falling for it. Canelo's pressure never allows these guys to think. They're in permanent reaction mode and just have to fight off instinct. This is what canelo figured out in that little g rematch. Most of these guys don't know how to make adjustments on the fly.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Teo and rolly speak on that convo Caleb and canelo had. Said Caleb was begging for mercy and looking for acceptance:pachaha:

And it's the truth. The funniest part about that video was the lack of bass in Caleb's voice. A long cry from all the heavy shyt he was talking at the press conferences. I never understood these guys who spend the whole press run claiming canelo is overrated. Just shows weakness to me. If anything you should be hyping up the guy you're about to fight so it looks better when you beat him.

Caleb kept saying canelo was underestimating him but it was the other way around. Him and his trainer both kept downplaying canelo's greatness. It never ends well for these guys.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
This is true. But I think saying these guys didn't come to win takes away from what canelo did. He just makes these guys look that way. I remember people said the kovalev fight was fixed cause he barely threw any power punches. Pretty much every guy canelo faces it's the same thing. They always say they're gonna bring the fight until they actually get in there and realize how good he actually is.

You correct and I’m a Canelo fan, I’m more so talking about the opponent..It’s wild that thse fighters take that approach but the fighters with most success (Floyd/GGG1/Jacobs) actually stood there ground. Then again this a whole new Canelo.

I never seen guys fold from the pressure of a fighter. The stress he puts on fighters is :wow: they feel the wind and they don’t won’t no parts.

For Canelo the Charlo fight actually intrigue me the most besides from Beterbeast. Charlo got all the goods to give Canelo trouble. The benevidez fight would be the most exciting but if he ain’t smart he could get a career altering beating. At this point in his career Canelo icing dudes. Benevidez going to have to roll over like Smith or it gne get ugly.

Canelo #1 P4P by far and ge gets better and better..just wish he would jab more. He fight like how lil Charlo thinks he fight like..:pachaha: