Not trying to be racist.....but.....My Coli Brehs..

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
:scusthov: @ white girls. i mean, i have nothing against interracial relationships. more power to you. i don't believe one race is superior to the other. we're all members of the human race. however, from a PHYSICAL standpoint, i don't understand how my black brothers can fukk with white girls. pale..flat ass...aging terribly...unless you are a straight up DIME PIECE issued right from the treasury, you looking :flabbynsick:

I've never been too crazy about white girls either, Becky's don't move me all that much but the darker white women(italian, greek, spanish) are where its at. A top shelf black or mixed woman crushes a top shelf white woman, but I see a lot more average to top shelf white women than I do black women for whatever reason so it's a numbers game. Asian women I think are the prettiest, despite their lack of bodies. Black women have the most potential, but they under utilize it. I find spanish women the most attractive though, because they got the most balanced features.

Daps
I won't. Due to the fact that obesity rates for black people is higher PERCENTAGE wise, I would say no. I could be wrong though.

but your first statement said 1 hot bw for every 5 hot ww, sounds like you're not going by % but general population.

then you cited weight as a reason. but population wise for every 1 fat bw i see i'm going to see about 4.5 fat ww.

we can't switch between % of a group and general population only when it is convenient.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I won't. Due to the fact that obesity rates for black people is higher PERCENTAGE wise, I would say no. I could be wrong though.

k
so you're willing to state that there are more attractive white women than black women because they are the majority, but you still won't admit that, that also means there are far more fat white women? It's not that hard to say. You never brought up percentages in your op, but when it's against black folks, you'll gladly bring it up.lol
Whatever you say Lime Crush:heh:
"the c00ns come out at night, the c00ns come out at night"

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That's the thing about black women, they age graceful as fukk.

Not only that, but they go through the most shyt, and yet, they're still able to retain their sex appeal past 40..50..and even 60 in some cases.

In terms of physical attractiveness, black women are definitely the most durable.

I think that says something about the natural grace & strength of a black woman.

They come equipped with a internal perseverance that most other races of women don't have IMO

Even though some of them are nuttier than squirrel turds, you can't knock the fortitude.

You can't help but to love their essence.

I can't leave em alone:to:

somewhat true, i look at some of my friends moms and they looking like barbara bush at age 45

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
so you're willing to state that there are more attractive white women than black women because they are the majority, but you still won't admit that, that also means there are far more fat white women? It's not that hard to say.

you guys are both right. percentage wise black women are fatter, but there are larger numbers of fat white women overall. not really something to be proud of if you are a black women though

Ghost of $oCal

sit your dumbazz down
Daps
Reppin
$oKhalifas/Money Gang
going out of your way to make this pointless, hate fueled thread just makes me think you secretly lust after the white wimminz.

matter of fact i'll go even further and say you've prolly been shot down 1 too many times by a snow bunny and your deep hurt has manifested into these inflammatory remarks... basically breh, :umad:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
so you're willing to state that there are more attractive white women than black women because they are the majority, but you still won't admit that, that also means there are far more fat white women? It's not that hard to say. You never brought up percentages in your op, but when it's against black folks, you'll gladly bring it up.lol

I did bring up that 4 out of 5 black women are overweight. That's a higher percentage than that of white women. For people who love to follow me around, tell me what I had for breakfast, tell me what car I drive, tell me who rejected me when I was 14, tell me what time I got up today, and tell me what my parents were like, you guys sure suck at actually reading my posts. I also brought up the kids out of wedlock thing. I'm not bashing black women. I'm stating facts. The aging thing? I'll give black women that.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
going out of your way to make this pointless, hate fueled thread just makes me think you secretly lust after the white wimminz.

yeah for real this thread sucks. its weird how on this forum someone will start a really shytty thread with a childish question/statement about which race of women they prefer and the users of the coli can't ignore it, and then they start arguing about who is fatter black or white women? :wtf: is wrong with ya'll

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I did bring up that 4 out of 5 black women are overweight. That's a higher percentage than that of white women. For people who love to follow me around, tell me what I had for breakfast, tell me what car I drive, tell me who rejected me when I was 14, tell me what time I got up today, and tell me what my parents were like, you guys sure suck at actually reading my posts. I also brought up the kids out of wedlock thing. I'm not bashing black women. I'm stating facts. The aging thing? I'll give black women that.

naw, you think you're bringing up fact and enlightenment, but you know damn well you're trying to stir up the pot to get a reaction out of people by bringing up irrelevant things. That's your whole MO Lime Crush.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
naw, you think you're bringing up fact and enlightenment, but you know damn well you're trying to stir up the pot to get a reaction out of people by bringing up irrelevant things. That's your whole MO Lime Crush.
Sorry that REALITY stirs up the pot.
There are more white women in America than black women, and a smaller percentage of them are obese compared to black women. It's not rocket science. I'm not stating a preference. I'm stating NUMBERS. That doesn't make someone a c00n. Tell your women to stop being fat, having kids out of wedlock and shytty attitudes and if people still call them out on the REALITY of how the situation is currently THEN you can c00ncall all you fukking want.

If a higher percentage of black women weren't obese I wouldn't have a spoon to stir the pot, now would I? Truth hurts. If every black woman was inshape and I said most of them were fat THEN you could cry c00n. How does simply stating a fact make someone a c00n? You black people need to stop denying shyt and then justifying it. If you have to justify a problem then you admit the problem exists.

"Black women aren't fat. You just a c00n! But then again black women are fat because we are poorer than white women so we have a less healthy lifestyle."
I see the same thing with attitudes. One second it's "Black women don't have bad attitudes." And then the next it becomes "Well black women only have bad attitudes because of racism, and sexism, and our men degrading us, and hiphop lyrics, and our fathers not being there. You can't HANDLE a black woman because we aren't weak and docile like those white bytches!" Ok... you denied it and then justified it. Logic doesn't work that way.

Either you admit to the obesity issue or you stop justifying it!

CHECK MATE!

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
overall most american women are :flabbynsick: cause of their diets and lifestyle. but who gives a fukk like most of y'all wouldn't hit anyway.