Not trying to be racist.....but.....My Coli Brehs..

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Like your father? :leostare:
RapBattle.gif

tumblr_m4arziypmq1qbp8pjo1_500.gif

But lemme keep it real for a second: Too many people out here speakin on who people should be fukkin. Few people here can talk about white people in general because nobody here has travelled enough to see how different environments influence them. We can't say something like "they age horribly" because some of them age quite well just like how some black people age terribly. It really has to do with environment. HOWEVER, there are certain things that you can say for CERTAIN makes white people appear to age horribly, mainly the lack of melanin in their bodies.

Because they lack melanin all their veins are visible and the dark spots that are common with age across all races become more visible on them. Light skinned black people can age similarly because they lack melanin to minimize the age spots and so on. With wrinkles you can chalk that up to environment. Some whites actually fukk with cocoa/shea butter and all that shyt. They moisturize their skin so that when their skin doesn't look like the film that materializes on soup that's been out too long :huhldup:

And you can't really say that white people have a common body type because cultures emphasize certain features and this causes people who carry these genetic markers to spread their DNA. In some Asian cultures, "smallness" is considered beautiful, so women who are thick are looked at like :scusthov: and they end up not being impregnated and passing that thickness gene on. Eventually thickness gets bred out for the most part because of cultural views. If tomorrow people in China decided that the new standard of beauty was a big booty and huge ass titties, then which ever woman has those features will have her pick of the men in the population and within a few generations Phat ass asian girls will become less of a rarity.

In the case of white women, in the past a small figure was emphasized as beautiful. Having a small ass was considered a good thing. Think back to the start of Sir Mix-a-lot's baby got back music video. Now the standard of beauty(or should I say booty :youngsabo:) is being changed(due in part to African american influence of course :win: ) and because of that, women who are tanned and have thick bodies are being put out front as an example of what white beauty is supposed to be(Think Kim K). There are plenty of white women out there with ass, and if you go to brazil for example, you'll see many of them because brazil has a strong African influence in the culture and Africans tend to emphasize full figuredness. If you go to West Asia its the same deal. You'll see some fair skinned Arab women with asses that make you say :ohlawd:

No racist, but the best looking people on earth are actually the REALLY dark skinned black people. Their skin tone is the most consistent so they appear to age the most gracefully. Humans are all really the same, the only thing that seperates us for the most part is our melanin. Even features you consider to be exclusive to certain races can appear in other races. There are some white and black people who have epicanthic folds("asian" eyes) there are black women who have perfectly straight hair, there are Asians with blue or green eyes. No race really has anything on lock except for skin tone which varies too because there are some south Asians(Such as Mindy Kaling) that are as black or darker than anyone here.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
RapBattle.gif

But lemme keep it real for a second: Too many people out here speakin on who people should be fukkin. Few people here can talk about white people in general because nobody here has travelled enough to see how different environments influence them. We can't say something like "they age horribly" because some of them age quite well just like how some black people age terribly. It really has to do with environment. HOWEVER, there are certain things that you can say for CERTAIN makes white people appear to age horribly, mainly the lack of melanin in their bodies.

Because they lack melanin all their veins are visible and the dark spots that are common with age across all races become more visible on them. Light skinned black people can age similarly because they lack melanin to minimize the age spots and so on. With wrinkles you can chalk that up to environment. Some whites actually fukk with cocoa/shea butter and all that shyt. They moisturize their skin so that when their skin doesn't look like the film that materializes on soup that's been out too long :huhldup:

And you can't really say that white people have a common body type because cultures emphasize certain features and this causes people who carry these genetic markers to spread their DNA. In some Asian cultures, "smallness" is considered beautiful, so women who are thick are looked at like :scusthov: and they end up not being impregnated and passing that thickness gene on. Eventually thickness gets bred out for the most part because of cultural views. If tomorrow people in China decided that the new standard of beauty was a big booty and huge ass titties, then which ever woman has those features will have her pick of the men in the population.

In the case of white women, in the past a small figure was emphasized as beautiful. Having a small ass was considered a good thing. Think back to the start of Sir Mix-a-lot's baby got back music video. Now the standard of beauty(or should I say booty :youngsabo:) is being changed(due in part to African american influence of course :win: ) and because of that, women who are tanned and have thick bodies are being put out front as an example of what white beauty is supposed to be(Think Kim K). There are plenty of white women out there with ass, and if you go to brazil for example, you'll see many of them because brazil has a strong African influence in the culture and Africans tend to emphasize full figuredness. If you go to West Asia its the same deal. You'll see some fair skinned Arab women with asses that make you say :ohlawd:

No racist, but the best looking people on earth are actually the REALLY dark skinned black people. Their skin tone is the most consistent and they age the most gracefully.

dapped, pos rep. :wow:

cosign the bolded, although they are alot of ugly dark skinned people, the best looking ones are pretty much >>

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
:scusthov: @ white girls. i mean, i have nothing against interracial relationships. more power to you. i don't believe one race is superior to the other. we're all members of the human race. however, from a PHYSICAL standpoint, i don't understand how my black brothers can fukk with white girls. pale..flat ass...aging terribly...unless you are a straight up DIME PIECE issued right from the treasury, you looking :flabbynsick:

I agree i never found them attractive enough to go after

I have this mental picture of fukkin from the back and her skin turning red, not the mention her azz slanting in a downward slope

:ohlawd:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not an accurate number. It's probably more. There are 5 times as many white women as black women in the US. 4 out of 5 black women are overweight. Numbers don't look too good. Black guys like fatter women though so I guess the obesity rates are irrelevant. Most black girls I see anywhere at any given time are obese, and no I'm not from the "hood". If we are talking pure numbers, there are more attractive white women than black women in America. Then we can go into the KOW and attitudes but that's another convo. I'm not bashing or anything. Numbers don't lie. :manny: I happen to think white girls aren't that great personally so my preference isn't coming into play here.

The problem here is that who dictates what is overweight in america?

White people

A fine sista that is 5'6 and 160lbs is not fat or overweight. She is thick and keep in mind a lot of that weight is in her azz and thighs and titties

So no there is not 5 hot white girls for every hot black girl

There 5 iron boards for every coke bottle

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
The problem here is that who dictates what is overweight in america?

White people

A fine sista that is 5'6 and 160lbs is not fat or overweight. She is thick and keep in mind a lot of that weight is in her azz and thighs and titties

So no there is not 5 hot white girls for every hot black girl

There 5 iron boards for every coke bottle
You think overweight is attractive, but that's on you. Blk guyz liek fat gurlz.
Does darker skin weigh more than fairer skin or something? It doesn't make any sense. Unless black women are different species or something.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
RapBattle.gif

And you can't really say that white people have a common body type because cultures emphasize certain features and this causes people who carry these genetic markers to spread their DNA. In some Asian cultures, "smallness" is considered beautiful, so women who are thick are looked at like :scusthov: and they end up not being impregnated and passing that thickness gene on. Eventually thickness gets bred out for the most part because of cultural views. If tomorrow people in China decided that the new standard of beauty was a big booty and huge ass titties, then which ever woman has those features will have her pick of the men in the population.

No racist, but the best looking people on earth are actually the REALLY dark skinned black people. Their skin tone is the most consistent and they age the most gracefully.

I think it has less to do with beauty standards and more to do with adaption and evolution. If beauty standards dictated evolution then there would be no dark skinned black women, no brunettes, no brown eyed people, etc. Brazil and South America are the butt implant capital of the world. Americans just now caught on to the shyt but women have been getting ass shots over there since forever.

Anyway I think there is beauty in all walks of life.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You think overweight is attractive, but that's on you. Blk guyz liek fat gurlz.
Does darker skin weigh more than fairer skin or something? It doesn't make any sense. Unless black women are different species or something.

No I think having an azz and titties is attractive.

U know those body parts that distinguish men from women

Fukk would I want a skinny girl with no ass and no titties, jus collar bone and spine showing?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I think it has less to do with beauty standards and more to do with adaption and evolution. If beauty standards dictated evolution then there would be no dark skinned black women, no brunettes, no brown eyed people, etc. Brazil and South America are the butt implant capital of the world. Americans just now caught on to the shyt but women have been getting ass shots over there since forever.

Anyway I think there is beauty in all walks of life.

Evolution dictates why we have these features, but culture can try to curtail the frequency of them. If a man is naturally strong, athletic and a fast learner, he's more desirable to a woman than a man who is :flabbynsick:. If that man chooses to get with a woman who is full figured then that woman is more likely to give him more children than one who isn't. Women with wider hips for example have an easier time with child birth. Men are drawn to that because it means that this woman will make more kids for us. Ass means that there'll be more cushion for the pushin' :takedat: and thus we'll want to make more children with that woman if its easier and more enjoyable to do so.

Its worth noting that its rare to see a woman who has wide hips, strong legs but no ass. As for why you see more women with ass on average in areas like Africa and the West Asia, its because of the notion of polygamy. A genetically dominant man basically creates a team of thick women and he produces children with them. Those children will thus end up carrying the marker for thickness if they're women or natural athleticism if they're men. Rather than being limited to one woman, a man could have 2 or more wives and spread his DNA to change the physical makeup of the population. So this is why when you go to west Asia and Africa you notice that these women on average tend to be thicker. In European countries, polygamy was frowned upon so a dominant man really was limited to whatever he could get, and so he may end up with a flat assed woman and then their children could end up in a similar situation or he could luck out and find a woman who is thick and then make children with her that carry those genetic markers.

Men have a natural desire to want to have as many partners as possible because unlike women, men can basically have an unlimited amount of children. Women can only bear around 20 kids and then its a wrap, but if a man is jumping from woman to woman, he can have hundreds or thousands. Its said that Genghis Khan fathered an uncountable amount of children and that thousands of men in eastern Europe today have his DNA within them, so Genghis Khan's features may pop up randomly in different generations. For example, because of the mongol invasions of eastern europe, there are some Russians who look just a tiny bit Asian.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Sierra Mist ****

:smh:

A wild irrelevant question appeared. If I was Hitler would that change the validity in the numbers I posted? If you guys focused on the issue at hand instead of who you think someone on a messageboard who knows what you could accomplish. Character assassinations, witch hunts, speculation, and ad hominem attacks don't diminish my point. People are in here offended because they know it's true. Will attacking me or gossiping about me fix the obesity issue that black people have in America?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
A wild irrelevant question appeared. If I was Hitler would that change the validity in the numbers I posted? If you guys focused on the issue at hand instead of who you think someone on a messageboard who knows what you could accomplish. Character assassinations, witch hunts, speculation, and ad hominem attacks don't diminish my point. People are in here offended because they know it's true.

I didn't read what you posted just wanted to point it out the uninformed thanks for your time. "girl" in your avi looks :deadrose:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I didn't read what you posted just wanted to point it out the uninformed thanks for your time. "girl" in your avi looks :deadrose:
So basically you come into threads about social issues and instead of adding a real opinion you play TMZ on a stranger on the net? The "girl" in my avatar is Rita Ora. I swear Nicki Minaj is the only female celebrity you nikkas know. :skip: Smart people talk about ideas. Retards talk about other people. And you're the one who is spending time speculating about strangers online. You think about me. Remember that.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So basically you come into threads about social issues and instead of adding a real opinion you play TMZ on a stranger on the net? The "girl" in my avatar is Rita Ora. I swear Nicki Minaj is the only female celebrity you nikkas know. :skip: Smart people talk about ideas. Retards talk about other people. And you're the one who is spending time speculating about strangers online. You think about me. Remember that.

Rita ora can sang though :takedat: