Not trying to be racist.....but.....My Coli Brehs..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ montreal having a premium grade of white p*ssy that you simply can't find anywhere else. they're ALL the same, breh. pale, pancaked hos who're far less attractive than they fancy themselves. i think i'm :scusthov: at white women BECAUSE of the status they've assigned themselves. there's nothing more infuriating than to see some wack white bytch turn her nose up to a beautiful black woman in her presence. shyt makes me want to just smack these white bytches into REALITY, where their weak bodies and pale faces are shown a mirror and told to step.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry that REALITY stirs up the pot.
There are more white women in America than black women, and a smaller percentage of them are obese compared to black women. It's not rocket science. I'm not stating a preference. I'm stating NUMBERS. That doesn't make someone a c00n. Tell your women to stop being fat, having kids out of wedlock and shytty attitudes and if people still call them out on the REALITY of how the situation is currently THEN you can c00ncall all you fukking want.

If a higher percentage of black women weren't obese I wouldn't have a spoon to stir the pot, now would I? Truth hurts. If every black woman was inshape and I said most of them were fat THEN you could cry c00n. How does simply stating a fact make someone a c00n? You black people need to stop denying shyt and then justifying it. If you have to justify a problem then you admit the problem exists.

"Black women aren't fat. You just a c00n! But then again black women are fat because we are poorer than white women so we have a less healthy lifestyle."
I see the same thing with attitudes. One second it's "Black women don't have bad attitudes." And then the next it becomes "Well black women only have bad attitudes because of racism, and sexism, and our men degrading us, and hiphop lyrics, and our fathers not being there. You can't HANDLE a black woman because we aren't weak and docile like those white bytches!" Ok... you denied it and then justified it. Logic doesn't work that way.

Either you admit to the obesity issue or you stop justifying it!

CHECK MATE!

you don't seem to grasp how percentages work.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
bm are not far behind with 70% obesity&overweight stat in comparison to bw 80
let's stop this fat on fat discrimination

plus a lot of these obese people are old and not on the dating scene.

I find that stat to be misleading to begin with. Black make up bout 14% of the population and if you take into account that 60% of America is overweight I fail to see how a ratio of 5 to 1 fat black women to white wome is plausibe. But like they say 99% of all stats are made up. So deduct what ya want from that

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
one of the worst poster.

yet you talk to me everyday. you love it but you hate the taste.
you don't seem to grasp how percentages work.

Correct my error here.

If you have 10 green apples, and 6 of them are bad in one barrel, whereas you have 100 red apples and 40 of them are bad, which barrel has the most good apples? The 2nd one. Yea you have more bad apples too, but the percentage of good apples is so much better that you have a better chance of finding a good red apple if both barrels got mixed together. Preference be damned. I'm saying a lot of BW get eliminated off of weight alone. I'll say a simple comment and people take it to places.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Niccas be c00ning it up and wont admit it

All these sambos fukk with those cave dwellers just because they are white

They will date a white ho who is a 3/4/5 over A black woman who is a 6/7/8..real spit

If those two whores were to switch skin colors..they would run to the 6/7/8 faster than Jessie Owens

GapBand

You Dropped A Bomb On Me
Daps
folks who make these threads generally have no luck with any race :manny: