Not trying to be racist.....but.....My Coli Brehs..

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I won't disclose it because I know people will use it in future debates on here. If you are beautiful then you are beautiful in my opinion. I'm just saying I'm not color struck so the hypothetical "colorstruckness" is not skewing the numbers I presented in any fashion or form.
Fair enough.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
davec.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the thing about black women, they age graceful as fukk.

Not only that, but they go through the most shyt, and yet, they're still able to retain their sex appeal past 40..50..and even 60 in some cases.

In terms of physical attractiveness, black women are definitely the most durable.

I think that says something about the natural grace & strength of a black woman.

They come equipped with a internal perseverance that most other races of women don't have IMO

Even though some of them are nuttier than squirrel turds, you can't knock the fortitude.

You can't help but to love their essence.

I can't leave em alone:to:

Filthy McNasty

><(((*>
Daps
White women smell so good...and their soft hair feels so good against my skin. I love how smooth their feet and hands are, and their skin is so silky.

Get yourself a natural redhead Itish chick with freckles...

:ahh:

They taste like strawberries...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
bm are not far behind with 70% obesity&overweight stat in comparison to bw 80
let's stop this fat on fat discrimination

plus a lot of these obese people are old and not on the dating scene.

Fine. Black people as a whole are overweight. I hope you don't think I'm singling out black women because I go at black men just as much, if not MORE. Numbers don't lie. I know I'm in shape, toned, and not even close to heavy. I can discriminate on fat people all I want. I actually don't know how people can let themselves get fat, but that is neither here nor there.

Daps
I hope you don't think I'm singling out black women because I go at black men just as much,

just shedding more light on this statement

There are 5 times as many white women as black women in the US. 4 out of 5 black women are overweight. Numbers don't look too good.

btw 3/5 ww are overweight/obese. AMERICA as a whole has bad stats for weight. no need to paint it like bw are the only ones hitting up the buffets

in fact, their stat might be considered worse considering it is so high and they make more money leading to more access to healthy foods, gyms etc to control their weight whereas minorities (blk & hispanic) make less cash. i expect poorer people to have poor health.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
just shedding more light on this statement

There are 5 times as many white women as black women in the US. 4 out of 5 black women are overweight. Numbers don't look too good.

btw 3/5 ww are overweight/obese. AMERICA as a whole has bad stats for weight. no need to paint it like bw are the only ones hitting up the buffets

in fact, their stat might be considered worse considering it is so high and they make more money leading to more access to healthy foods, gyms etc to control their weight whereas minorities (blk & hispanic) make less cash. i expect poorer people to have poor health.
So you're admitting that a higher percentage of black women are overweight than white women. Thanks.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
there was only a matter of time before c00n showed up with his/her black people hate.

Stating numbers isn't hating or "c00ning." I wish black people would learn to look at numbers like logical people instead of being driven by emotion all the fukking time. You're so hemotional and sensitive that you overlooked when I said a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. Going by sheer numbers there are more white women than black women. Correct or not? When you have more of one group of people the odds of finding an attractive woman in that group is higher.

That's not "hate." That's facts.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
I swear there are 4-5 people on this forum who are just out and out obsessed with white people. :comeon:

Get a motherfukking hobby or something dude.

Shut up fakkit. White people been obsessed with us for centuries. Id knock your cac ass unconscious.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:wtf:

a stat is a stat.

by acknowledging the previous quote you are also admitting there are about 4.5x as many big ww as there are big black girls
There are more in-shape white women in America than in-shape black women. No way to flip it.

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
Never understood why folks get so worked up about this shyt. I'm not really attracted to most asian women, but if I see somebody with one I could give two fukks less about it. Some of y'all don't have a g/f, or don't get any p*ssy because you are too concerned with wtf other people are doing.