Not trying to be racist.....but.....My Coli Brehs..

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
White women age horribly, although a lot late teens early twenties have a nice body and a attractive face.

Rarely do I see a attractive white female over 30 though, unless they Are like European

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

Ya u right FAM
I been to EUROPE and they :ahh: over there
So nice to see it makes me :to:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I gotta admit White women around my age (late twenties) do look older. I already look way young for my age so how I look with a old ass looking chick :childplease: You younger dudes that are pawgin now will probably switch up once you get to my age :heh: There are a few bad ass White chicks around my age that I know but they're married.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
White girls tend to be quite attractive when they're younger.. Then they start to gain weight as they get older and it all just goes downhill from there.

For some reason you can also tell who will and who won't age well just by looking at their face. There's something about them that I just can't quite put my finger on.. It's just those girls that look a lot older than they really are when they're very young. Some of these 15 year old girls looking 20 and they just don't age well when it comes that time :whoo:

Before I used to be all about white girls. I'm not saying I wouldn't still date one, but I'd prefer to keep my distance from them now. A lot of them are just wack personality wise and I don't need that in my life :scusthov:. I'm all about the sistahs, latinas and Asians :manny:

I'm guess the Asian Woman in Canada is different from the ones in the U.S?

Cause here in NYC Asian Woman pretty much act exactly like White Woman do and have the same flaws you mentioned. Specially not aging well.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I gotta admit White women around my age (late twenties) do look older. I already look way young for my age so how I look with a old ass looking chick :childplease: You younger dudes that are pawgin now will probably switch up once you get to my age :heh: There are a few bad ass White chicks around my age that I know but they're married.

They dont really age well but the TRUE ONE'S are overseas like in EUROPE.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
ya guys need to take a trip to Montreal, finest white women in North America, what you have down south is trash definitly

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:scusthov: @ white girls. i mean, i have nothing against interracial relationships. more power to you. i don't believe one race is superior to the other. we're all members of the human race. however, from a PHYSICAL standpoint, i don't understand how my black brothers can fukk with white girls. pale..flat ass...aging terribly...unless you are a straight up DIME PIECE issued right from the treasury, you looking :flabbynsick:

:dwillhuh:

Can't relate

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
where are these goddesses at? when i walk these streets, i see flat ass, shapeless white bytches who wear their big ass sunglasses and think they're hot shyt. fukk these nasty hos.

:stopitslime:

Canada breh. I was stationed in North Dakota for years. and Canada was an hour away. Was crossing that border every chance I got. Got treated like a King up there. Most of them moved to canada from different countries though, but still.

It was a couple bad white chicks in ND too. I was at a college town so it was always some fresh young ones around.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Canada breh. I was stationed in North Dakota for years. and Canada was an hour away. Was crossing that border every chance I got. Got treated like a King up there. Most of them moved to canada from different countries though, but still.

It was a couple bad white chicks in ND too. I was at a college town so it was always some fresh young ones around.

Im from Canada. and I always thought ones down south looked better. :yeshrug:

Soul Gleaux

In the spotlight
Daps
Montreal does have some fine white girls....but the white girls down south ain't nothing to scoff at either.