Not trying to be racist.....but.....My Coli Brehs..

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
When i was in Germany I was like :ohhh::stylin:

They even had them Polland and Holland Broads up there

One of my good college friend's wife is Polish(he's PR). I remember she had her sister visit over the summer, she thought I would "entertain" her

Is she attractive? Yeh, She looks like Kate Bosworth.

Was I tempted? Yeh

Is she cool peoples? Yeh, We talk, skype, etc

Did I smash? Nope, 1. She's white, 2. My friend's wife sister. Easy way to ruin a friendship if I dogged her out.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
One of my good college friend's wife is Polish(he's PR). I remember she had her sister visit over the summer, she thought I would "entertain" her

Is she attractive? Yeh, She looks like Kate Bosworth.

Was I tempted? Yeh

Is she cool peoples? Yeh, We talk, skype, etc

Did I smash? Nope, 1. She's white, 2. My friend's wife sister. Easy way to ruin a friendship if I dogged her out.

Good Man :myman:

Ya they be looking SO SO GOOD :ooh:
Saw them up in the Club i went to in K-TOWN :dj2:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Really don't have a problem with nikkas and the pawg movement here, It's really a preference type steeze. ou cn't force ya preference on another nikka brehs. My problem is the nikkas that go out their way to down black women to big up these so called pawgs. When really these nikkas are fukking wales and naming them pawgs.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:scusthov: @ white girls. i mean, i have nothing against interracial relationships. more power to you. i don't believe one race is superior to the other. we're all members of the human race. however, from a PHYSICAL standpoint, i don't understand how my black brothers can fukk with white girls. pale..flat ass...aging terribly...unless you are a straight up DIME PIECE issued right from the treasury, you looking :flabbynsick:

Most black males who like to date white women are bisexual. You ever notice how the brotha has a sweet kinda vibe. On average.

I see some alphas with straight up Dime white girls but outside of that......they all sweet.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
It's Saturday, homie. Get a drink.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

Not an accurate number. It's probably more. There are 5 times as many white women as black women in the US. 4 out of 5 black women are overweight. Numbers don't look too good. Black guys like fatter women though so I guess the obesity rates are irrelevant. Most black girls I see anywhere at any given time are obese, and no I'm not from the "hood". If we are talking pure numbers, there are more attractive white women than black women in America. Then we can go into the KOW and attitudes but that's another convo. I'm not bashing or anything. Numbers don't lie. :manny: I happen to think white girls aren't that great personally so my preference isn't coming into play here.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Not an accurate number. It's probably more. There are 5 times as many white women as black women in the US. 4 out of 5 black women are overweight. Numbers don't look too good. Black guys like fatter women though so I guess the obesity rates are irrelevant. Most black girls I see anywhere at any given time are obese, and no I'm not from the "hood". If we are talking pure numbers, there are more attractive white women than black women in America. Then we can go into the KOW and attitudes but that's another convo. I'm not bashing or anything. Numbers don't lie. :manny: I happen to think white girls aren't that great personally so my preference isn't coming into play here.
Just curious, what is your preference (no homo)?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Just curious, what is your preference (no homo)?

I won't disclose it because I know people will use it in future debates on here. If you are beautiful then you are beautiful in my opinion. I'm just saying I'm not color struck so the hypothetical "colorstruckness" is not skewing the numbers I presented in any fashion or form.