Not trying to be racist.....but.....My Coli Brehs..

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scusthov: @ white girls. i mean, i have nothing against interracial relationships. more power to you. i don't believe one race is superior to the other. we're all members of the human race. however, from a PHYSICAL standpoint, i don't understand how my black brothers can fukk with white girls. pale..flat ass...aging terribly...unless you are a straight up DIME PIECE issued right from the treasury, you looking :flabbynsick:

You don't like, then you don't like em.:manny:

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
Word

For example have ya'll seen Britney Spears as of late

[url]http://i.Mediafakeout.com/photo/134053391535c359eaeb.jpg[/url]

:huhldup: :wow:

Mind you she only 30

I dunno bruh, that bytch has had a rough past few years. shyt she's been on the past few years would fukk with anybody.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I will never ever umderstamd the appeal of white girls.

They have no shape. How can you mess with a woman doesn't have any womanly shape to her?

There is also no such thing as a Dime white women

U must not get out much. To say there are no white wemon that don't have a shae is absolutly crazy. I'm willing to bet that the nikkaz that complain about white wemon can't get dime white chix to save your life:smh:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Let's keep it real. Lot of y'all nikkaz that talk down on other races of chix, most likely can't bag other races of chicks, especially the fine ones. Any nygga that would turn down a fine azz white bytch with a fat ass and big rack is homo

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This thread is outta control. I can't wrap my mind around the frame of mind that some of u nyggaz have. Some of y'all are straight up lying that y'all would actually so no to a fine azz white chik if she threw some azz at y'all. U mean 2 tell me that if u were at a bar/club and a fine white chick was givin u mad play and was like let's go 2 the crib, y'all would say. "Sorry, but I don't dig white chix?" Yeah right

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Hey, White women are my favorite overall. There are attractive women of all back gronds but they just do the most for me. Although a lot of women are messed up in the head these days, I usually find white women usually have their acts together.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Interesting :hmm:

When a thread is made dissing and going hard at black women, there are only 4 main male posters defending us but if u say something negative about white women nikkas pop out of the woodwork capin hard :leon:

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
c98d0c1f11eb7205df1a102afe004879.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
can't believe the amount of uncle toms on this forum. shyt's disgusting, brehs. dudes on here gladly donning a cape to rush and defend the honor of their white trophies. fukking clowns. i am NOT a racist, and i'm not even disrespecting white women, to be honest. i am saying, from a purely PHYSICAL level, white women fall well below my standards of beauty. there is no color to their skin. their bodies are without shape and are often droopy or rail thin. they age HORRIBLY (this isn't deniable, no matter how many east european examples you want to trot out. white women start going down hill in their mid to late 20s. black women who take care of themselves are fukkable into their 50s). take off your self-hating blinders and accept reality.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
can't believe the amount of uncle toms on this forum. shyt's disgusting, brehs. dudes on here gladly donning a cape to rush and defend the honor of their white trophies. fukking clowns. i am NOT a racist, and i'm not even disrespecting white women, to be honest. i am saying, from a purely PHYSICAL level, white women fall well below my standards of beauty. there is no color to their skin. their bodies are without shape and are often droopy or rail thin. they age HORRIBLY (this isn't deniable, no matter how many east european examples you want to trot out. white women start going down hill in their mid to late 20s. black women who take care of themselves are fukkable into their 50s). take off your self-hating blinders and accept reality.

So someone is an uncle tom b/c they dont limit themslevs to liking one type of woman? Why cant I go out with a black chick on a Friday night and go out with a white chick the next night?

Is it also not acceptable to be friends with white ppl at all? Does a white person sign ur check that puts food in ur mouth?

You dont like them, fine. Why do you have a place your bias on someone else?

Ultimately the whole issue is stupid b/c at what point does someone become "white"? Is Obama white? Is Halle Berry white? Is Tracee Ellis Ross white? All those ppl are half white, but happen to look black.....race is the biggest joke ever played on humanity and the longer you play into it the bigger the fool you become. Yeah, I know the "one drop rule", but ur a fool if you believe that to be REALITY. The person is half white, half black.

My aunt has vitiligo, she went from being black, to now being a super pale white woman in a matter of 2-3 years. And not just white but pale white. Should my uncle divorce her now since she white?