Normani finally releasing her album, album cover is oversexual, she hasn’t learned after her other failed attempts

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I already laid out the A&R game these young ladies are missing a while back.

To keep it simple, at this point all you need to do is literally follow Beyoncé’s blueprint. Riri. Hell, even Britney Spears without the mental episodes. It’s like real life. You act too sexy in the beginning and you’re going to burn out quickly.

That’s why I was so pissed about Chloe. She’s literally in Bey’s camp but didn’t follow the steps. It makes no sense.
It's disappointing. I hate seeing black women get typecast like this

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I already laid out the A&R game these young ladies are missing a while back.

To keep it simple, at this point all you need to do is literally follow Beyoncé’s blueprint. Riri. Hell, even Britney Spears without the mental episodes. It’s like real life. You act too sexy in the beginning and you’re going to burn out quickly.

That’s why I was so pissed about Chloe. She’s literally in Bey’s camp but didn’t follow the steps. It makes no sense.

Chloe didn’t start out sexy though. Her and her sister had put out three albums previously, been nominated for Grammys, toured, the whole nine yards.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Almost 500k likes but won't clear 50,000 sales :mjlol:

I can’t name 3 of this chick’s songs and something tells me her music sounds like Summer Walker, SZA and Mariah the Scientist where everyone sings like mid/late 2000s R Kelly when he started sing talking.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
I actually like the cover. 😄. I wonder if this album is going to see the light of day though. Unfortunately being naked = being seen these days. And it’s hard to sustain a mainstream career without a following. Even Beyonce is running around like a naked cowgirl. People are being naive but this is the current state of the industry for most mainstream Black artists no matter their tenure. Everyone is being provocative in some form or fashion.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

full

giphy.gif