Normani finally releasing her album, album cover is oversexual, she hasn’t learned after her other failed attempts

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
This is the same chick that literally came close to showing her bootyhole with that painting photo.

She'll do whatever it takes.

full

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
You gotta lead with your own unique sound and talent first :snoop:

I said this before but even bad girl Riri wasn't acting sexy with her first album

When you come out busting it open from the start no one will take you seriously :francis:

A shame too , i was rooting for Normani since Camila Cabello is a racist bytch :francis:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You must be on her street team
:pachaha: I'm not, but I might as well be, touche :ehh:
Truthfully I'm just prideful with my music predictions and I'm bettin on the tape to make waves. Still gotta check the antennaes tho :lawd:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
You gotta lead with your own unique sound and talent first :snoop:

I said this before but even bad girl Riri wasn't acting sexy with her first album

When you come out busting it open from the start no one will take you seriously :francis:

A shame too , i was rooting for Normani since Camila Cabello is a racist bytch :francis:
I already laid out the A&R game these young ladies are missing a while back.

To keep it simple, at this point all you need to do is literally follow Beyoncé’s blueprint. Riri. Hell, even Britney Spears without the mental episodes. It’s like real life. You act too sexy in the beginning and you’re going to burn out quickly.

That’s why I was so pissed about Chloe. She’s literally in Bey’s camp but didn’t follow the steps. It makes no sense.