Nore and a bunch of others discuss Nas, Jay-Z and Biggie and who is best

Daps
Big turned in ready to die with zero hits. Then puffy art directed every single hit record on that album. So you can’t say “I don’t wanna hear about puffy’. That’s why big has hit records puff daddy, period.

Big Poppa
Get Money
Juicy
One More Chance
Hypnotize
Player's Anthem
Crush On You

Puff wrote these? Yes or No? :lolbron:

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Big Poppa
Get Money
Juicy
One More Chance
Hypnotize
Player's Anthem
Crush On You

Puff wrote these? Yes or No? :lolbron:

(sigh)

are u a biggie fan or no?

Biggie wrote songs like this without puff influence

Dolly my baby

&
Party and bullshyt

when he was just doing him.

All the other hits are all directly influenced by puff and his producing if you don’t see that then cool. I don’t argue with people who have their mind made up.

Daps
(sigh)

are u a biggie fan or no?

Biggie wrote songs like this without puff influence

Dolly my baby

&
Party and bullshyt

when he was just doing him.

All the other hits are all directly influenced by puff and his producing if you don’t see that then cool. I don’t argue with people who have their mind made up.

I asked this nikka for either yes or no and look what I got:mjgrin:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
in 2021 I think its almost disrespectful to put Biggie w/ Nas & Jay.

Biggie's catalogue is way too short.
and like someone else pointed out...he had Puff helping with making that music.
Puff had the ear for the 90s...w/o Puff, im not sure Biggie would have been as popular.

Nas vs Jay

That all comes down to the style of rap you like.
If you like gettin money music....its Jay

If you like more introspective music its going to be Nas

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
:what: Nas sold damn near Triple Plat while Biggie was alive. U buggin out. Lol. Biggie had the benefit of having great mentors around him(Pac) and a great businessman and executive producer in Puff. Learned from what had came before him and adjusted. Party and Bullshyt ain’t do shyt for him whatsoever.

With the help of L Boogie bro & it was well after RTD hit lol. You're buggin' bro because even with all that "help" Big still had to put it together. Not many artists could do what he did. And he did so at the highest level. And bro Pac was no mentor; if anything that would've been Puff. Pac gave him advice about the game & Big still had to run with it

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
With the help of L Boogie bro & it was well after RTD hit lol. You're buggin' bro because even with all that "help" Big still had to put it together. Not many artists could do what he did. And he did so at the highest level. And bro Pac was no mentor; if anything that would've been Puff. Pac gave him advice about the game & Big still had to run with it
Pac was def a mentor. He was with Puff when Pac was bringing him out at shows and even having him sleep in his crib. This shyt has even been corroborated by multiple people even this year. Including Fat Joe. A nikka just did an interview stating that the first time he ever met Biggie was when he saw Pac bring him out and let him perform during his own set. Yo Yo said the same shyt. That right there is a mentor. Biggie was on some whole other shyt without Pac or Puff’s interference and that’s a fact. U gonna attribute Nas’ entire success of his IWW album to ONE feature but still ignore all the help Biggie got along the way? Nahhh come on fam. Puff executive produced the fukk out of Ready To Die and Biggie took a piece of game from all of his surroundings at the time to create it. Do u want me to list every single direct surrounding influence that contributed to Ready To Die?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I love Nas but I hate when people pretend like Nas never chased commercial success. That was one of the first comments I heard in this video. On Illmatic he didn't chase it but after that for a while he was definitely still chasing.

I personally got Jay, Nas, then Big but love em all so much I could give a fukk about order.

krm101

Rookie
Daps
nas > big

jay has 0% charisma in his songs always fall asleep listening to jay