Nore and a bunch of others discuss Nas, Jay-Z and Biggie and who is best

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nas went to jail too for a gun charge.

I have no idea why we always have to bring “street shyt” into bonafide music discussions. Jay/Nas/Big are three of the best RAPPERS of all time with great discographies. We could literally have a full on debate without the need for any of these nikkas criminal activities to be brought up.
What year was Nas in jail

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He was arrested but he did no time.

Biggie did a bid before rap and had legal issues during his career too regarding weapons, drugs, and assaults.

And the point is what does that have to do with his rap career? Nas/Big/Jay-Z are all known as great RAPPERS not great criminals. Their arrest records have nothing to do with their talent.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
In terms of having the total package as an artist, Biggie is the best

Biggie mastered all levels of emceeing and he had every attribute it takes to be the best emcee.

This here. And if you're being objective, it's not even close.

tenor.gif

Budda

Superstar
Daps
He was arrested but he did no time.

Biggie did a bid before rap and had legal issues during his career too regarding weapons, drugs, and assaults.

Nas was a project nikka who rolled deep with dudes he grew up with and kept the gun on him for protection. Biggie was a whole crack dealer.

nikka you saying a whole crack dealer like it’s anything special, nikkas don’t get get credit for that unless they moving real weight like Jay was.:hhh:

Now if I take my ignorant hat off, on this street shyt, biggie ain’t nothing at all, Nas actually buss his gun lol no jeezy :troll:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
And the point is what does that have to do with his rap career? Nas/Big/Jay-Z are all known as great RAPPERS not great criminals. Their arrest records have nothing to do with their talent.

Jigga was a great criminal(Drug dealer), Biggie was a normal nikka who sold a lil bit of crack like a lot kids in the 80’s And early 90’s, it really don’t mean shyt.

Nas did Pac did, it don’t mean shyt, in regards to street shyt.

nikkas just gassed up by Biggies embellished rhymes, ‘ The black Frank White’ and all that shyt, nikka pls, Nas crew would have Big shook like he was of Wu Tang lol, real street Nikkas.

Both Big and Nas were just normal dudes really, but Nas nikkas he grew up with would have had most ny rappers shook, big ain’t no different.

Sorry for the ignorance.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Aye I didn’t start this convo :hubie:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The "street nikka" thing seems like such a weird criticism of Nas. He grew up in Queens in the 80s and early 90s. He sold drugs. Him not being a major player shouldn't disqualify him from any discussion. If anything, MOST dudes were a hell of a lot more like Nas than they were like Big or Hov, who allegedly were selling a lot of shyt and doing a lot of shyt. Nas seems like a guy who sold some weed, some some other things, small time crime shyt...hung around with thugs and criminals, etc. VS dudes traveling out of state with bricks and shyt. Who is more relatable?