Nore and a bunch of others discuss Nas, Jay-Z and Biggie and who is best

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nas was just a project nikka he rolled with a lot of nikkas.

Biggie was actually on the strip selling crack and actually been to jail.
Fam. This right here is indisputable. Nas was in the streets more than Biggie. Puff made sure of that. Biggie was hustlin for sure. But that ain’t the only thing street nikkas do. And Nas caught gun charges back then on multiple occasions. Nas would dub studio sessions wit nikkas just to hang on the block.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
I specifically said that Biggie didn’t get a chance to push it so that’s not even worth discussing in terms of success or failure.

You’re the one that said Willie Esco was Nasir’s clothing line...this is a lie
You’re the one that said Foxy was Nasir’s artist...this is a lie

I’m getting a sense that you’re young at this point for not knowing this stuff

Junior Mafia was literally a crew of nikkax from Brooklyn who B.I.G. got to rap in addition to Kim

The Firm was a collection of 3 bonafied rap stars at their peaks with Dr Dre producing it. It was a Steve Stoute/Dre production that was universally panned

The Firm album could be dog shyt while JM’s album was pig shyt but it doesn’t take away from the fact that the Firm album was a flop creatively & commercially

Besides we all know Player’s Anthem & Get Money>>>>Firm Biz & Phone Tap
I’m not young. You just to dumb to speak to.

willie Waco was NaS’ clothing line wtf are u talking about?

just like histry is nas current clothing line.
Nas put on rappers with classic albums.
Big put on lil cease.

I’ll give you that junior Nadia’s singles were really good. Better than phone tap? I think in 2020 phone tap gets more play but you can have those points.

saying the firm is a steve stouts production is just like me saying junior mafia is an Un rivera production. Ok and? The firm was NaS’ group bro? We ain’t getting nowhere enjoy your biggie records.

nikkas know NaS is the goat in 2020. He has lapped an eclipsed everything BIG has done 3-4 times. Be EZ.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
NY ass nikkas.

Pac, Weezy, LL, Biggie, Jigga, and Scarface

Honorable mention to Yeezy, Drake, T.I. Nas, Luda, Em, and Rakim

Pac was the GOAT. Had everything an elite rapper needed and he had fukkery, substance, and clarity.

Weezy had one of the longest runs in Hip Hop history and he can just rap rap. He don't need an album, this dude will kill a mixtape. One of the GOATs.

LL is a special rapper. One of the GOATs. Mainstream but had a street flair. People don't like to put him in the league or lyricists like Nas or Rakim but he's a beast in his own right.

Biggie, best natural talent to ever grace hip hop. His songs were hit or miss but his talent wasn't.

Jigga, one of the best natural talents and one of the most gifted soundtress to ever grace music. What gets Jigga is he doesn't always bring it but he brings it a lot more than Nas do.

Scarface, one of the GOATs. The greatest rapper of the 80s.

Yeezy, had one of the GOAT primes with Pac in hip hop history.

Drake, the greatest cookie cutter rapper of all time. No one can make hits like Drake. No one.

T.I. GOAT southern rapper with Face

Luda, one of the most gifted MC of all time. Like Nas, didn't always bring it.

Nas, the GOAT lyrical rapper and got more talent in his pinky than 99% of other rappers but wasn't always bringing it.

Em, his whiteness overhyped him but still one of the GOATs.

Rakim, one of the GOATs and one of the best lyricists of all time.

Last edited:
Daps
I’m not young. You just to dumb to speak to.

willie Waco was NaS’ clothing line wtf are u talking about?

just like histry is nas current clothing line.
Nas put on rappers with classic albums.
Big put on lil cease.

I’ll give you that junior Nadia’s singles were really good. Better than phone tap? I think in 2020 phone tap gets more play but you can have those points.

saying the firm is a steve stouts production is just like me saying junior mafia is an Un rivera production. Ok and? The firm was NaS’ group bro? We ain’t getting nowhere enjoy your biggie records.

nikkas know NaS is the goat in 2020. He has lapped an eclipsed everything BIG has done 3-4 times. Be EZ.

I thought your corny cappin ass was done? :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Keisha come in talking wild shyt lmaooo

"without Nas there would be no Biggie"
"WHAT"
"Keisha how old are you"
:dead:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I also don't understand what these who the best list really consist of.

Because we just lost a legend in MF DOOM and I'd put him above all these dudes.

Now if you start talking about legacy, popularity, album sales and outside factors like this. Then it's easy to make a list based on those criteria, and it would go

Jay, Nas, big.

But at this point people just making list of people they have like, that have skill and are acceptable as general answers.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nas was just a project nikka he rolled with a lot of nikkas.

Biggie was actually on the strip selling crack and actually been to jail.

Nas went to jail too for a gun charge.

I have no idea why we always have to bring “street shyt” into bonafide music discussions. Jay/Nas/Big are three of the best RAPPERS of all time with great discographies. We could literally have a full on debate without the need for any of these nikkas criminal activities to be brought up.