Nore and a bunch of others discuss Nas, Jay-Z and Biggie and who is best

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
He was arrested but he did no time.

Biggie did a bid before rap and had legal issues during his career too regarding weapons, drugs, and assaults.

Nas was a project nikka who rolled deep with dudes he grew up with and kept the gun on him for protection. Biggie was a whole crack dealer.

This is facts.

I work with a older head from QB he grew up with Nas,Mega,Lake,Ice,Jungle etc..he said Nas was a shy regular dude he wasnt with the shyt at all, just a great rapper.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
It's like Pepsi and Coke. I'll prolly get negged and all that but Nas ain't even in my PERSONAL top 10 :damn:

Of course when it's all said and done I give him his props and Respect his impact on the game, influence , skills etc. Only truly listened to Illmatic and Stillmatic to.keep it all the way a thousand tho.
He don't need to be in MY top anything to know he definitely top 5 DOA.

Jay, Pac/Big, Nas for me
This was a brave post, breh:mjgrin:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas and Jay-z are the only objective locks for a Top 10 list (imo)...literally anybody else can be argued off if you argue good enough, lol. They can't be.

The stats are disgusting and undeniable...the careers are endless pretty much...skills wise they've always been crazy...critical acclaim all day...in 2021 it's still an event in the culture when they drop. Etc...

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
This is facts.

I work with a older head from QB he grew up with Nas,Mega,Lake,Ice,Jungle etc..he said Nas was a shy regular dude he wasnt with the shyt at all, just a great rapper.

and why would he be. At like 16/17 he was already going to studios with Large Pro right? And seeing Kool G Rap and Rakim rhyme. Nas never had to be deep in the street because he very early on his life had a rap career. So makes sense he possibly done a bit of street shyt but not much as he was already given an opportunity not to very young

if Nas was still not signed at 20-22 you have to assume he’d be deep in the streets. Jay wouldn’t be deep in the streets if his career was starting at 18 either