Nore and a bunch of others discuss Nas, Jay-Z and Biggie and who is best

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
This reads like a joke
The Firm was a gross dissapointment...surely you know that (GOAT Producer, Nas in his prime, AZ in his prime, Foxy in his prime....it was a dud)
Nas was a Willie Esco model...Willie Esco was NEVER that serious
Mega, Nature, Dave East & Nashawn have sold less records than Kim did in two albums

Be Serious If You Care To :russ:

‘the firm album was better than junior Mafias though you brought up group albums to make a point I simply mentioned what Nas mad a better group album shot the brave hearts album was better than junior mafia’s.
Biggie clothing line never even came out breh it was an ad in a ducking vibe magazine.
Lil Kim sold a lot of records yes but so did foxy brown.

Daps
‘the firm album was better than junior Mafias though you brought up group albums to make a point I simply mentioned what Nas mad a better group album shot the brave hearts album was better than junior mafia’s.
Biggie clothing line never even came out breh it was an ad in a ducking vibe magazine.
Lil Kim sold a lot of records yes but so did foxy brown.

I specifically said that Biggie didn’t get a chance to push it so that’s not even worth discussing in terms of success or failure.

You’re the one that said Willie Esco was Nasir’s clothing line...this is a lie
You’re the one that said Foxy was Nasir’s artist...this is a lie

I’m getting a sense that you’re young at this point for not knowing this stuff

Junior Mafia was literally a crew of nikkax from Brooklyn who B.I.G. got to rap in addition to Kim

The Firm was a collection of 3 bonafied rap stars at their peaks with Dr Dre producing it. It was a Steve Stoute/Dre production that was universally panned

The Firm album could be dog shyt while JM’s album was pig shyt but it doesn’t take away from the fact that the Firm album was a flop creatively & commercially

Besides we all know Player’s Anthem & Get Money>>>>Firm Biz & Phone Tap

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Exactly Nas is more street than Big.

Nas best friends were killas, Bigs best friends were fakkits, :mjlol:
Nas was just a project nikka he rolled with a lot of nikkas.

Biggie was actually on the strip selling crack and actually been to jail.

Last edited:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Nas was just a project nikka he rolled with a lot of nikkas.

Biggie was actually on the strip selling crack and actually been to jail.

Selling crack at a Low level and going jail for a few months don't mean shyt bro lol, Biggies best friend was a faq, nothing compared to Lakey The Kid, Sherm The Worm or even Cormega these were real street nikkas, the nikkas who were making noise like that in Brooklyn (on a bigger level)Biggie told PAC to stay away from lol.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Pac was def a mentor. He was with Puff when Pac was bringing him out at shows and even having him sleep in his crib. This shyt has even been corroborated by multiple people even this year. Including Fat Joe. A nikka just did an interview stating that the first time he ever met Biggie was when he saw Pac bring him out and let him perform during his own set. Yo Yo said the same shyt. That right there is a mentor. Biggie was on some whole other shyt without Pac or Puff’s interference and that’s a fact. U gonna attribute Nas’ entire success of his IWW album to ONE feature but still ignore all the help Biggie got along the way? Nahhh come on fam. Puff executive produced the fukk out of Ready To Die and Biggie took a piece of game from all of his surroundings at the time to create it. Do u want me to list every single direct surrounding influence that contributed to Ready To Die?

I don't know if I'd call that a mentor. Was he putting his boy on? Absolutely yes & people in the work force put their boys on to jobs all the time but I wouldn't call it being a mentor. I'd just call it a good look for someone you're cool with. You know I work in IT & I've put so many of my peoples on to jobs, study materials, job interview techniques yet I would never call myself a mentor to any of them lol. Even the ones with no experience bro. Also I never said Nas wasn't moving records because he was. He just wasn't doing what Big was doing meaning not only moving records but writing for Kim & Jr. Mafia & moving records for them at good numbers

And I was joking about the L Boogie reference; you forgetting my humor that quick my nikka lol?! There's no denying Big was influenced throughout his career whether directly or indirectly. I've said this before & I'll say it again; I don't have an issue with anyone that has Jay or Nas above Big because like @FreshAIG they're all interchangeable. To me personally I thought Big was just a little better at being a complete artist/emcee than both when he was alive

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Selling crack at a Low level and going jail for a few months don't mean shyt bro lol, Biggies best friend was a faq, nothing compared to Lakey The Kid, Sherm The Worm or even Cormega these were real street nikkas, the nikkas who were making noise like that in Brooklyn (on a bigger level)Biggie told PAC to stay away from lol.
your really in here arguing over who hung with more street dudes like you knew these nikkas personally :comeon:

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
I specifically said that Biggie didn’t get a chance to push it so that’s not even worth discussing in terms of success or failure.

You’re the one that said Willie Esco was Nasir’s clothing line...this is a lie
You’re the one that said Foxy was Nasir’s artist...this is a lie

I’m getting a sense that you’re young at this point for not knowing this stuff

Junior Mafia was literally a crew of nikkax from Brooklyn who B.I.G. got to rap in addition to Kim

The Firm was a collection of 3 bonafied rap stars at their peaks with Dr Dre producing it. It was a Steve Stoute/Dre production that was universally panned

The Firm album could be dog shyt while JM’s album was pig shyt but it doesn’t take away from the fact that the Firm album was a flop creatively & commercially

Besides we all know Player’s Anthem & Get Money>>>>Firm Biz & Phone Tap

It’s worth discussing when u want to make it an accolade than diss NAS’ version that Was successful.

here is the thing I’m a fan of both right.
Your point s at just weak fam.

u want to bring up something biggie did better? Compare the double albums.
Speak on him going diamon when he died.

but in reality when u compare each best of the best.

NaS has better movies than biggie. Has better albums. Is a better lyricist. Has better protégés.
Biggie has bigger hits and has better mix presence & perhaps a better flow.

you can like what you like. But the points u made? Were trash. Ain’t no real hiphop head want to bump lil Kim over nature, corners, & az.

anyway you are dismissed now. Go play somewhere I’m busy.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I don't know if I'd call that a mentor. Was he putting his boy on? Absolutely yes & people in the work force put their boys on to jobs all the time but I wouldn't call it being a mentor. I'd just call it a good look for someone you're cool with. You know I work in IT & I've put so many of my peoples on to jobs, study materials, job interview techniques yet I would never call myself a mentor to any of them lol. Even the ones with no experience bro. Also I never said Nas wasn't moving records because he was. He just wasn't doing what Big was doing meaning not only moving records but writing for Kim & Jr. Mafia & moving records for them at good numbers

And I was joking about the L Boogie reference; you forgetting my humor that quick my nikka lol?! There's no denying Big was influenced throughout his career whether directly or indirectly. I've said this before & I'll say it again; I don't have an issue with anyone that has Jay or Nas above Big because like @FreshAIG they're all interchangeable. To me personally I thought Big was just a little better at being a complete artist/emcee than both when he was alive
Nas was writing for Foxy, he wrote hits for Will Smith around that time too. I’m not mad at ur opinion my guy at the end of the day they all great.

Daps
It’s worth discussing when u want to make it an accolade than diss NAS’ version that Was successful.

here is the thing I’m a fan of both right.
Your point s at just weak fam.

u want to bring up something biggie did better? Compare the double albums.
Speak on him going diamon when he died.

but in reality when u compare each best of the best.

NaS has better movies than biggie. Has better albums. Is a better lyricist. Has better protégés.
Biggie has bigger hits and has better mix presence & perhaps a better flow.

you can like what you like. But the points u made? Were trash. Ain’t no real hiphop head want to bump lil Kim over nature, corners, & az.

anyway you are dismissed now. Go play somewhere I’m busy.

tenor.gif

nikka got cappin so now we have to suffer with the long winded bullshyt :mjlol:

“Willie Esco was Nas’s clothing line.”
“Foxy was Nas artists”

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: