Noomi Rapace will not reprise her role as Elizabeth Shaw in Alien: Covenant

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Well here's the quesrion tho: are those the better performances because they're more iconic or because they're just better? I'm not disagreeing but it's something I've been thinking about since the homie @Sensitive Blake Griffin brought it up. Part of what made those performances iconic is that they were in great movies. Prometheus isn't great therefore the memory of a great performance is a bit muddled.
Well, Fassbender was lucky enough to get the best written role in a shytty written film. Aliens is a masterpiece because of the great directing, action and just enjoyable characters. Hicks is necessary, Hudson is the comic relief, but without him Aliens isn't Aliens to an extent. He may have the most memorable quotables...arguably. ..so many moving parts that make a classic film. Promethus is a beautiful looking movie, and to me that is the tbest aspect about this film. Fassbender comes second and does a great job but when I sometimes start watching it when it's on, I'm more enthralled by the visuals than any one performance. Aliens is on, I'm glued to everything.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They needlessly left a lot of mythology out for no reason. I know it can be explained in sequels blah blah but it would have done better service to the movie to explain a little more. But that's on par for anything Lindeloff is involved with.

It's a very frustrating movie for me because I want to love it but they dropped the ball in so many areas it keeps me from doing so.

Joint had "mystery" just for the sake of mystery. I really hate Lindeloff.

Chef

All Star
Daps
I still want that Blomkamp Aliens movie that we'll never get over this.:beli:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ripley...Bishop...Ash
Hicks, Vasquez, Hudson. I really hate Lindeloff bc the OG script was amazing and then he came in with the unnecessary bullshyt mystery shyt that he did with Lost for no reason except to just look smart but no payoff. Ridley Scott already on my shyt list for that Mohammed remark so him and these future movies can eat a bag of dikks..

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Hicks, Vasquez, Hudson. I really hate Lindeloff bc the OG script was amazing and then he came in with the unnecessary bullshyt mystery shyt that he did with Lost for no reason except to just look smart but no payoff. Ridley Scott already on my shyt list for that Mohammed remark so him and these future movies can eat a bag of dikks..
this is the same motherfukker that screwed Lost :mindblown:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
They're coming out the walls man, they're coming out the gotdamn walls :damn:
That's it, man. Game over, man. Game over!:bryan:
What do you mean they cut the power"? How could they cut the power man? They're animals!:why:

Quotables :banderas:
"Oh you want some of this!? fukk you!" :gladbron:

Went out like an OG! That action, JC was in the fukking zone. :ohlawd:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
this is the same motherfukker that screwed Lost :mindblown:
The one and only. I will never forgive him for what he did with Lost. Wasted 5 years of my life going down a rabbit hole that lead nowhere. And just so everyone knows how good this movie could have been watch ComicBookGirl19's review of it.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah?! With those things running around?! You can count me out! :russ:

Hicks:I guess we can count you out on everything then

Hudson: THATS RIGHT MAN

Bishop: I'll go...

Hudson: Yea Bishop could go man
:mjlol::russ:

Hudson was ready to serve Bishop up on a platter to the aliens. shyt was hilarious.

Hudson: I don't know if you been keeping score pal but we just got our ASSES KICKED
:deadrose:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Hicks:I guess we can count you out on everything then

Hudson: THATS RIGHT MAN

Bishop: I'll go...

Hudson: Yea Bishop could go man
:mjlol::russ:

Hudson was ready to serve Bishop up on a platter to the aliens. shyt was hilarious.

Hudson: I don't know if you been keeping score pal but we just got our ASSES KICKED
:deadrose:

So hilarious.