Noomi Rapace will not reprise her role as Elizabeth Shaw in Alien: Covenant

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I never thought she was the problem with the movie either, but she was very average for being the female lead. Especially when Fassbender turned in one of the true classic performances in the sci-fi genre. My point is I think she is EASILY replaced and shouldn't just be written out. I love the movie personally, it's a personal classic for me but Lindeloff did fukk it up but Ridley as you said, fukked up for letting him fukk it up as well. I really dig the leftovers so I think lindeloff could've made very MINOR changes to the original Jon Spaights script and it would've been a classic.
mase-gif.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I never thought she was the problem with the movie either, but she was very average for being the female lead. Especially when Fassbender turned in one of the true classic performances in the sci-fi genre. My point is I think she is EASILY replaced and shouldn't just be written out. I love the movie personally, it's a personal classic for me but Lindeloff did fukk it up but Ridley as you said, fukked up for letting him fukk it up as well. I really dig the leftovers so I think lindeloff could've made very MINOR changes to the original Jon Spaights script and it would've been a classic.
900x900px-LL-7f28c5b7_RzvUPaQ.gif

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps

tumblr_mhpng1wiy11qlwj92o3_250.gif

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I said it when the details of the film emerged, that this is clearly a soft reboot of Prometheus. Ridley knows it was :trash: and is trying to do it all over again but this time properly and he's getting rid of the baggage :yeshrug:.

He called Alien: Covenant the start of a new trilogy for a reason.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said it when the details of the film emerged, that this is clearly a soft reboot of Prometheus. Ridley knows it was :trash: and is trying to do it all over again but this time properly and he's getting rid of the baggage :yeshrug:.

He called Alien: Covenant the start of a new trilogy for a reason.
But you have a lot of fans who loved despite it being trash and getting sensitive when this trash got thrown into the bushes. I can never forget the crowd reaction in the theater... they were disgusted :mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

tumblr_inline_nagqjmJI1h1qazwkm.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Wait,why is everybody hating on fassbender in that film? He was fukking great in it and carried it on his back.

I agree. But one of the best performances in the history of the genre? That's what I'm skeptical about. He was easily the best thing about the movie tho