Noomi Rapace will not reprise her role as Elizabeth Shaw in Alien: Covenant

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Yeah but then you could argue taking out Ethan Hawke or Rutger Hauer, but it's at least a top15 and could be argued a top10. If it was a better liked movie, even though his performance would be the same it would elevate the perception

Ain't no taking out Rutger Hauer breh

Top10.. no. In the Top20... sure. I think a case can be made for somewhere after 10 :manny:

Dude was one of the three good things about the movie.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Fassbender was great but top performance in the genre? I don't know about that, he might not even have the top performance in the Alien franchise.:patrice:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I didn't like the last film until I read more about it online
They needlessly left a lot of mythology out for no reason. I know it can be explained in sequels blah blah but it would have done better service to the movie to explain a little more. But that's on par for anything Lindeloff is involved with.

It's a very frustrating movie for me because I want to love it but they dropped the ball in so many areas it keeps me from doing so.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
They could cast a bullterrier, say it's her and no one will notice
bullterriersf2.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They needlessly left a lot of mythology out for no reason. I know it can be explained in sequels blah blah but it would have done better service to the movie to explain a little more. But that's on par for anything Lindeloff is involved with.

It's a very frustrating movie for me because I want to love it but they dropped the ball in so many areas it keeps me from doing so.

And I'm not going to like it more based on the shyt that was left out. I really really wanted to like this movie. I wanted to love it

Daps
Reppin
Yeah

Agreed

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
But you have a lot of fans who loved despite it being trash and getting sensitive when this trash got thrown into the bushes. I can never forget the crowd reaction in the theater... they were disgusted :mjlol:

All this news must hurt them :lolbron:

It's now officially in that Alien: Resurrection and Alien 3 pile of dung that the studio and directors have no problem erasing with quickness whether they like it or not :mjlol:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Ripley
Deckard
Rutger Hauer
Neo
Terminator
Bruce Willis 12 monkeys
Ethan Hawke gattaca
Tom cruise minority report
Fassbender - David
James earl Jones - vader

Don't see how fassbender is out of place here. I mean, it's a little niche but I could've easily put Sam Rockwell for moon which is a little niche as well
JGL in Looper is close imo

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Hicks, hudson..

Well here's the quesrion tho: are those the better performances because they're more iconic or because they're just better? I'm not disagreeing but it's something I've been thinking about since the homie @Sensitive Blake Griffin brought it up. Part of what made those performances iconic is that they were in great movies. Prometheus isn't great therefore the memory of a great performance is a bit muddled.