Noomi Rapace will not reprise her role as Elizabeth Shaw in Alien: Covenant

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Prometheus is one of my favorites been waiting on the sequel since the first time I saw it.

Loved the idea of this film
When I first heard of it and actually enjoyed the movie a lot while watching. Found it dumb though why they would try and act like this isn't gonna be apart of the alien story then at the end force that dumbass shyt in there for the wow factor:beli:

I'm hoping this just goes with the flow and gives us what we want. Alien and Predator are the only real franchises left where they don't need to give us exactly what we saw in the originals and be fine.

Just give me god damn Ill ass space marines and Aliens and I'm good

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
They can have a spaceship drifting through space for 100s of years until She does from lack of food or old age of whatever. She can be like a corpse in space ship until eventually fassbenders head figured something out and the ship finally heads to the correct planet..

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I really thought she was going to be the new Ripley, I guess not. I guess they can Newt/Hicks her ala "Alien 3" as someone mentioned having them crash on the planet and only David survived since he is an andriod. I don't know why Noomi doesn't want to do it or why Ridley decided to write her out.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif
Good point. Honestly asking, how could they have made 3 better? They had how many conflicting people on the writing right? Too many cooks in the kitchen?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Good point. Honestly asking, how could they have made 3 better? They had how many conflicting people on the writing right? Too many cooks in the kitchen?

Probably let Fincher do his thing without all the studio interference, not killing Hicks and Newt off screen before the movie really set off, and actually doing aliens on earth like the trailer promised

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Probably let Fincher do his thing without all the studio interference, not killing Hicks and Newt off screen before the movie really set off, and actually doing aliens on earth like the trailer promised
I forgot about that last part. The whole creative process must have been a disaster on this movie.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
So I guess I'm one of the few disappointed by this? I wanted to see more of Shaw....:mjcry:

I thought that Prometheus was weird, fascinating, and actually felt like a science fiction movie. I love it, and I was hoping to see all the strange shyt that her and Fassbender's character were going to get into.

^ This was great. Noomi was perfect for this franchise. Bad move Scott.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I forgot about that last part. The whole creative process must have been a disaster on this movie.
Alien 3 was a total and utter disaster start to finish. The only way to fix it is to burn down the memory it existed and start from scratch.

David fincher has disowned the film and doesnt even recognize it as part of his work.

They infamously started filming without a finished script. Then while filming had to rewrite the unfinished script just to fit in sets that were prebuilt based on earlier scripts. They were 7 million in the hole before they had even started filming the thing.

The studio execs were constantly present shooting down any idea Fincher had and forcing theirs on him. Its a wonder fincher didnt quit movies considering it was his first. The fact that its even watchable is a testament to Finchers talent.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
She got exposed on this movie...it was bad enough the screenplay and writing was horrible....

Her bad acting really stood out.....thats what happened....

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I liked Prometheus even with its problems but this film made it look like a masterpiece. I still enjoyed covenant but only because I love the alien universe.