Noomi Rapace will not reprise her role as Elizabeth Shaw in Alien: Covenant

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:why:
This entire conversation has been about individual performance in a film and not the film. What exactly are you even getting at? If you don't understand the point of the conversation why are you even in it?
Oh if we are getting all specific and anal about the topic it really is about Noomi Rapace not Fassbender but I noticed when the conversation went there organically you didn't have a problem with it. But now I'm off topic?! :what:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Oh if we are getting all specific and anal about the topic it really is about Noomi Rapace not Fassbender but I noticed when the conversation went there organically you didn't have a problem with it. But now I'm off topic?! :what:
The funny thing is you're just further proving myself and @Sensitive Blake Griffin 's point correct because you aren't able to seperate an individual performance from your feelings of the film. You can have brilliant performances in bad films and bad performances in brilliant films. They are not mutually exclusive.

The topic of conversation has been about Fassbenders performance and has been almost the entire thread.

But thanks for proving the point that you don't know how to seperate the two.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So i was listening to a podcast a while ago, may have been 2 years ago or more, and one of the guys said that right before alien vs predator went into production, Cameron and Scott went to Fox to make Alien 5 together. He'd write and produce while Ridley would direct

James Cameron Wanted To Make 'Aliens 5' With Ridley Scott, Says 'Prometheus' "Didn't Add Up Logically"

:mjcry: Cameron and Ridley Scott doing Aliens 5........

What could have been...:ohhh:

But instead we got prometheus bullshyt...:stopitslime: I cant believe i spent $20 for that blu ray bullshyt...

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The funny thing is you're just further proving myself and @Sensitive Blake Griffin 's point correct because you aren't able to seperate an individual performance from your feelings of the film. You can have brilliant performances in bad films and bad performances in brilliant films. They are not mutually exclusive.

The topic of conversation has been about Fassbenders performance and has been almost the entire thread.

But thanks for proving the point that you don't know how to seperate the two.
I know how to separate the two, the point you are missing is in the sea of science fiction movies/all movies ever what does it really matter an actor with a great reputation had a great performance in 1 :ld:movie ? It's kinda expected no? When the general public point to great movie performances/science fiction performances/Michael Fassbender performances is Prometheus going to get mentioned by anyone besides you and @Sensitive Blake Griffin? I say no.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Weak.
Ridley needs to leave Aliens alone.
He doesn't give a damn about a intelligent story, only cares about visuals.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Prometheus was such a let down. It seemed like it didn't know which direction to go, so it mixed genres poorly and left a sour taste in everyone's mouth.

Fassbender is an amazing actor, but the David character was bland, lackluster, and not a big enough part of the movie for him to carry the whole film.

The fukkin Space Jockey or whatever he is carried the movie more than everyone else, I was :beli: the whole time until the giant dude woke up them I was:ehh: then the fukkin movie ended five minutes later with dude :dead:

Noomi won't be missed, she was mediocre. They just need to pick a direction to go with and stick with it, this time. Single alien suspence, multiple alien action, discovery/mystery, whichever. Just don't try and blend all three.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Prometheus was such a let down. It seemed like it didn't know which direction to go, so it mixed genres poorly and left a sour taste in everyone's mouth.

Fassbender is an amazing actor, but the David character was bland, lackluster, and not a big enough part of the movie for him to carry the whole film.

The fukkin Space Jockey or whatever he is carried the movie more than everyone else, I was :beli: the whole time until the giant dude woke up them I was:ehh: then the fukkin movie ended five minutes later with dude :dead:

Noomi won't be missed, she was mediocre. They just need to pick a direction to go with and stick with it, this time. Single alien suspence, multiple alien action, discovery/mystery, whichever. Just don't try and blend all three.
Probably because I'm high, but I read this whole post in Steven Writes voice.