Nochilljones aka NoheartJones exposes himself as a punk

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
If you a troll ignore this but if you a real live person listen. If you really believe you "outsmarted" anybody in this thread you need help my dude.

read the thread again mad slow and tell me how you outsmarted anyone lol Nobody agrees with you, like nobody cosigning you :gucci:
I'm sure in his head he's twisting that into that nobody here is smart enough to cosign him or agree with him. :mjlol:Dude is a total nut.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I wonder if he get buck on other races like this :jbhmm:
If you a troll ignore this but if you a real live person listen. If you really believe you "outsmarted" anybody in this thread you need help my dude.

read the thread again mad slow and tell me how you outsmarted anyone lol Nobody agrees with you, like nobody cosigning you :gucci:

You didn't make this thread to cosign or even attempt to understand my position, you made it to disrespect me. And you failed. The post you qouted wasn't even disrespectful it was well thought out and decently explained where I was coming from. But because it doesn't agree with your politics that somehow is a primal foul on this site? Eat a dikk nikka, I hate when you bytch ass nikkas attempt to make yourself the upmost authority on black people and what the black mind should be......you just some nikka on the internet just like me breh. But in regards to your bytch ass thread.......it backfired......

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I'm sure in his head he's twisting that into that nobody here is smart enough to cosign him or agree with him. :mjlol:Dude is a total nut.

Don't expect any one too..........doesn't mean I'm not right......just means most of you nikkas aren't smart enough to get it.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
It's when makes the entire thread hilarious. :mjlol:

Yo this nikka 40 years old too lol. This not some prideful 21 year old with too much ego, too blind to see he's wrong.

This a grown ass man really tryna bamboozle us talk about he "outsmarted" so and so :gucci:

like....can somebody help me understand this :wow:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Yo this nikka 40 years old too lol. This not some prideful 21 year old with too much ego, too blind to see he's wrong.

This a grown ass man really tryna bamboozle us talk about he "outsmarted" so and so :gucci:

like....can somebody help me understand this :wow:

nikka im 36, and I stated what I stated. Don't bring your bytch ass out the wood works with your OPINION on me being wrong when all you have is your own bytch ass opinion.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Well

tenor.gif

To all my haters and hattets........

Abrhh.png

CVY7r.png

ZIBrTgY.png
why am i on the next page and you still here