Nochilljones aka NoheartJones exposes himself as a punk

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Have no problem with his stance. He's just a breh who believes in alliances. He's wrong, ain't no allies out here. History has shown we're all we got. If his scenario plays out, I feel homie gonna be real disappointed when hispanics keep it moving.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think people would respect you more if you stopped giving out advice under the premise that you're 1 of us. You clearly not black breh.
You probably some Pakistani who champions the cause of the "Brown man" and says nikka with your paki friends cause "we're minorities too"

Exactly.

One thing that is true in life is that no one is that impassioned about something unless they are that something that they are impassioned about. I have him being a Mexican, rather than a Pakistani or Indian; but it is the same difference when he injects his bullshyt views into issues of African Americans.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Dude I thought I made a very cohesive argument. What exactly am I scared of? All you nikkas do is whimper and complain like little fakkit bytches about all these supposed big bad wolfs that always are a threat to black people.

I live a great fukking life. I have no worries. I take care of my kids, I treat my wife like a queen. I have my life almost where I want it to be. I am not like you p*ssy ass nikkas who majority ain't about shyt so you complain on the internet about everybody even the goodamn dog is holding you back in life.

Then when a black man who doesn't conform to your miserable ass out looks gives his honest (and fair) opinion on the situation then he is your enemy because he is not he miserable piece of shyt you nikkas are :mjlol:.

I am not threatened by Hispanics, Arabs, Gays, Lesbian, Black Women, Whites, p*ssy, Responsibility, Being a grown up, Being a man, none of the dumb shyt you shyt for brain nikkas feel defines you cause you are black.

I am free (at least to my standards) and want the best for my kids and their kids. That don't make me soft. It makes me woke. I know where my heritage comes from and what my families legacy is.

How bout you grow a fukking pair and stop worrying about this cop out strawman arguments and grow some fukking balls for once.

Don't mention me again you goofy b*stard.
You are shifting back and forth when talking about black people.

You use the word 'us'

But you also say 'all YOU nikkaS' and 'misrable pieces of shyt YOU NIKKAS are'

So let me break this down for you in simple terms

1. If you're a cac (which you are) do not ever use the n-word again, because on everything, you'll slip up and get caught saying that at the wrong place, wrong time and you'll quickly get that curbs don't taste like the fukking muffins you munch on at Starbucks.

2. If you're not a cac (which you are, you are a cac because no black, educated -street educated or college educated- man speaks like that to his brothers in a room full of black men): get it to-fukking-gether breh. You may be confused about your race and your loyalty, but we're not.

Stop sounding like a bytch (WDGAF how you treat your wife breh, leave her out of it and show some class) and about how we need to create alliances like this is some fukking video game. Cacs don't form alliances. The Chinese and Koreans don't form alliances. Them muffukkas is thriving. Cacs run the fukking world: 0 alliances. So OBVIOUSLY: we need to STAND ON OUR OWN.

Now do this for us all

1. Log off
2. Read the Malcolm X and Martin Luther King Jr. biographies
3. Come back
4. Apologize
5. Apologize

FOH breh

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
You are shifting back and forth when talking about black people.

You use the word 'us'

But you also say 'all YOU nikkaS' and 'misrable pieces of shyt YOU NIKKAS are'

So let me break this down for you in simple terms

1. If you're a cac (which you are) do not ever use the n-word again, because on everything, you'll slip up and get caught saying that at the wrong place, wrong time and you'll quickly get that curbs don't taste like the fukking muffins you munch on at Starbucks.

2. If you're not a cac (which you are, you are a cac because no black, educated -street educated or college educated- man speaks like that to his brothers in a room full of black men): get it to-fukking-gether breh. You may be confused about your race and your loyalty, but we're not.

Stop sounding like a bytch (WDGAF how you treat your wife breh, leave her out of it and show some class) and about how we need to create alliances like this is some fukking video game. Cacs don't form alliances. The Chinese and Koreans don't form alliances. Them muffukkas is thriving. Cacs run the fukking world: 0 alliances. So OBVIOUSLY: we need to STAND ON OUR OWN.

Now do this for us all

1. Log off
2. Read the Malcolm X and Martin Luther King Jr. biographies
3. Come back
4. Apologize
5. Apologize

FOH breh

Listen to suburban nikkas who obviously don't know how black people explain retard conclusions on how they think black people should talk...

:hhh:

And the nikka thought he was on to something......:mjlol:

Telling you breh....it's soo many slow thinking nikkas on this board...not because they don't agree with me...deep down most of them know what I say makes sense...they just got this complexity that makes them think Mexicans are better then us....so instead of debating the realsitic aspects what I'm saying they get emotionally invested in racial pride instread of common sense reasoning :francis:

The stupidity angle comes in with the debate skills aspect. Like the nikka above.... :gucci:.........:scust:.....:snoop:

Us nikkas shoooo be miserable......:mjpls:

Y'all need to pay attention to some of these clowns......