tenor.gif

To all my haters and hattets........

Abrhh.png

CVY7r.png

ZIBrTgY.png

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
You nikkas keep talking history, I am talking future. You've gotten it in your mind that the enemy is Mexicans.......when the enemy is and will ALWAYS be white supremacy, for now until always. Around the world not just in America. He rules the Kingdom(America) will rule the world. Blacks need to get our piece of this kingdom, and that starts with destroying white supremacy.......not upholding it, not eliminating the biggest allie that is out there on some jealousy they not better then us shyt.

We need a political voice in America....and whitey ain't go give it to us. Not to say Hispanics will, but goddammit we have more in common then any other race in this country

You are right. We do have more in common than not. But most Hispanics won’t acknowledge this and continue to perpetuate the same fukked up system that oppresses Black people. They will never be allies.

Hell, most Afro Latinos don’t acknowledge being Black until they wanna say nikka. L

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Brehs need to stop acknowledging this peon.

Dude's lung collapsed from smoking blacks and he married a fat reformed slut.

That's the reason he lashes out so much on here, he's upset with his life. He always calls other people miserable, but he's the most emotional poster on here, it don't matter if you're male or female.

Dude is definitely upset with life, just like HankHill used to be on here.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Brehs need to stop acknowledging this peon.

Dude's lung collapsed from smoking blacks and he married a fat reformed slut.

That's the reason he lashes out so much on here, he's upset with his life. He always calls other people miserable, but he's the most emotional poster on here, it don't matter if you're male or female.

Dude is definitely upset with life, just like HankHill used to be on here.

Am I really though? And me stopping smoking was the best thing that I could have done for myself. It will be a year in 2 months. shyt happens in life.......nikkas who have one will tell you this since Im sure you can't account for this fact yourself.

Everything else you talking is blah blah nonsense. Holler at me when you get over you getting sonned all those months ago.......:mjlol::mjlol: