Nochilljones aka NoheartJones exposes himself as a punk

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
You are right. We do have more in common than not. But most Hispanics won’t acknowledge this and continue to perpetuate the same fukked up system that oppresses Black people. They will never be allies.

Hell, most Afro Latinos don’t acknowledge being Black until they wanna say nikka. L

They already are though and have been for quite some time........its call hiphop......and they are deeply entrenched in it as we are (Hispanics). Amongst other things.......like it or not brehs.....you can cry, bytch, pout, but it don't change realities......anyways back to the bag, unless you bitter nikkas want to keep going? I mean @oliter had to shut the fukk up and just resort to dapping nikkas, @IbucciMane! crawled back into his hole, even the OP went silent......how many of you nikkas do I need to shyt before you realize you NOT fukkING WITH ME ON THIS shyt.

My name is my name and my opinion is my opinion and I am entitled to it. I don't voice to troll, nor do I do it to be different. You nikkas just want more of the same and that's what the black race is, its a community of different minded nikkas, the board should be a place where collective minds can come together and debate differences, not some one mind fits all black hole where dumb nikkas with no future come to feel better about they failures.......

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Am I really though? And me stopping smoking was the best thing that I could have done for myself. It will be a year in 2 months. shyt happens in life.......nikkas who have one will tell you this since Im sure you can't account for this fact yourself.

Everything else you talking is blah blah nonsense. Holler at me when you get over you getting sonned all those months ago.......:mjlol::mjlol:

Lol never in life could a one-lunged fat slut saver son anybody :russ:

You should be ashamed exposing your kids to all that secondhand black smoke :hhh:

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
80 years from now when Hispanics become the majority, they'll become our new oppressor if we don't form a alliance now....

what you don't know is, they'll most likely do it anyway and leave us with egg on our faces

Good point however even if we formed an alliance Hispanics would simply throw us in the trash like a used condom once they're finished using us.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Good point however even if we formed an alliance Hispanics would simply throw us in the trash like a used condom once they're finished using us.

Why do you have such low faith in your race to be smart enough to maneuver....

.then again looking at threads on this subject..........never fukking mind......

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Lol never in life could a one-lunged fat slut saver son anybody :russ:

You should be ashamed exposing your kids to all that secondhand black smoke :hhh:

One lung? Wait you think I have one lung?................:laff::laff::laff:.

A collapsed lung occurs when air escapes from the lung. The air then fills the space outside of the lung, between the lung and chest wall. This buildup of air puts pressure on the lung, so it cannot expand as much as it normally does when you take a breath.

The medical name of this condition is pneumothorax.

Causes
Collapsed lung can be caused by an injury to the lung. Injuries can include a gunshot or knife wound to the chest, rib fracture, or certain medical procedures.

In some cases, a collapsed lung is caused by air blisters (blebs) that break open, sending air into the space around the lung. This can result from air pressure changes such as when scuba diving or traveling to a high altitude.

Tall, thin people and smokers are more at risk for a collapsed lung.

Lung diseases can also increase the chance of getting a collapsed lung. These include:

:hhh::hhh::hhh:.....this whole time you didn't even know what the fukk that meant......all these months........goddamn nikka.......

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
They already are though and have been for quite some time........its call hiphop......and they are deeply entrenched in it as we are (Hispanics). Amongst other things.......like it or not brehs.....you can cry, bytch, pout, but it don't change realities......anyways back to the bag, unless you bitter nikkas want to keep going? I mean @oliter had to shut the fukk up and just resort to dapping nikkas, @IbucciMane! crawled back into his hole, even the OP went silent......how many of you nikkas do I need to shyt before you realize you NOT fukkING WITH ME ON THIS shyt.

My name is my name and my opinion is my opinion and I am entitled to it. I don't voice to troll, nor do I do it to be different. You nikkas just want more of the same and that's what the black race is, its a community of different minded nikkas, the board should be a place where collective minds can come together and debate differences, not some one mind fits all black hole where dumb nikkas with no future come to feel better about they failures.......

:mjlol::mjlol:

I only posted in this thread because I was trying to understand what your solutions were to making Black and Brown ppl unite, as I know a lot of people think like you but have no solution to make it happen.

I don’t care about your opinion nor do I care about the premise of this thread. I try to give everybody the benefit of the doubt and have no issues with nobody up here. I didn’t post not one thing in here attacking what you said. I was asking questions.

I’m out tho.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
It's very rare everybody on thecoli agrees with each other. Normally you would get the one or two "Nah he aight"

But it seems like everybody getting the same vibe im getting. How this nikka 40 and still dumb lol

Yet i've outsmarted everyone in this thread by simply outwitting them........:salute:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Yet i've outsmarted everyone in this thread by simply outwitting them........like a dumbass weight intelligence brehs.......

If you a troll ignore this but if you a real live person listen. If you really believe you "outsmarted" anybody in this thread you need help my dude.

read the thread again mad slow and tell me how you outsmarted anyone lol Nobody agrees with you, like nobody cosigning you :gucci:

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
If you a troll ignore this but if you a real live person listen. If you really believe you "outsmarted" anybody in this thread you need help my dude.

read the thread again mad slow and tell me how you outsmarted anyone lol Nobody agrees with you, like nobody cosigning you :gucci:
It's what makes the entire thread hilarious. :mjlol:

Last edited: